Prologue

Chaos Magic, the most feared force in the world of Minecraft, more feared even than that of the Ender Dragon. It is capable of otherworldly horrors, and was the very magic that made the terrifying event known as the Tides Of Chaos possible, witch shook the peaceful server of Talamh Aisling to its very core. No magical event or disaster more powerful had ever been witnessed in centuries.

It is an unwritten rule across the land that the use or practice of it is strictly forbidden and not humanly possible. Attempting to do so could very well cost the lives or humanity of you and others.

Even after the curse was broken, and Talamh Aisling was safe to roam once again, strange things still occasionally happened. From Halo and Skeppy having a shared nightmare, to unknown runes being carved into the trees of the Mistplume Woods. Thanks to the oath of Numquam Obliviscar though, these events never went unnoticed. Everyone kept a tight watch to make sure Chaos Magic would never rear its ugly head again, and history would not dare repeat itself.

Yet during the course of one... interesting week, it seemed that Chaos still lingered, in the form of a familiar face. As if it had never left.