Addiction.

Richard's p.o.v

I felt suddenly uneasy. I gritted my teeth as the other started to move forward and snatch my arm pulling me away from my guarding post. I gripped on the knife in my pocket but soon released it as Vincent started to stare at me. A scarlet blush forming on his face as he grinned wickedly. He pulled me close even though I was taller then him and he was just looking up from the bottom of my best. I raised a brow and stared to push him away but he used my weak spot, my chest. He rubbed my chest softly and I started to tremble and shake. I looked away as I blushed extremely hard. He chuckled and did it more harder...

Vincent's p.o.v

Heh... Once I pulled him away I know I can finally have fun. The saddening thing is that he doesn't trust me... Seeing the way he was gripping on to his pocket; he has a weapon.... I grabbed richard softly and started to rub his chest, he seemed to lighten up and let go of his pocket. I did it harder and he started to tremble..... Oh how cute! Let's see if I can actually go to second bas-

Action p.o.v

vincent was suddenly pushed in to the ground and had a foot on his chest, by Richard. Richard sneered and pressed down harder making vincent squirm. Richard huffed at him, " do that again... And I will stop your neck... Pervert." Richard took his foot off of the others chest and walked off skipping the rest of his shift and began to walk home. Vincent blushed and chuckled getting up, "oh richy~ just wait.... You'll love this pervert in a matter of a couple of days~!"

((Announcement!; I am now letting ideas in for the story~ yes don't worry we will have lemons/smut moments in there. I may not post as much on weekdays but for sure on weekends!)))