Scp 073 x Male reader PART 1

Growing up, you we're obsessed with otherworldly creatures. May it be aliens, or something! So when you discovered the scp foundation, you immediately signed in to be one of the staff members!

You waited days for the result and then the results came...

"DING DONG BITCH YOU HAVE A MAIL"

Said my custom doorbell

"Ah, it must be the letter from them!"

You got up your bed and dragged yourself to the door.

You opened the door and there it was, the letter and a box.

You picked the letter and the box up and read the letter while closing the door. You sat down you couch as you read the last 2 words on the letters...

"...You're hired."

...

Silence.

You can't believe it. You ACTUALLY got accepted! (I can't believe it too honestly)

"I'm hired... I'm...hired? I'M HIRED?!!! HOLY CANOLI LEMONS UHH SQUEEZEY!! I GOT HIRED!!"

"Oh wait I forgot that there was a box with the letter-"

You grabbed the box and opened it and there was the doctor shirt- err coat thingy. You grabbed the coat and there was a small letter there, you grabbed it and it said

"You will be starting tomorrow, do not be late and make sure to follow the rules. Here is the location. XX-XXX-XX. Make sure to be here by 7:00 AM"

'...That's so far away from my home!'

You thought to yourself, luckily you have a car! Otherwise you'd spend the whole day just walking there just to find out that it's close.

You noticed that it was night time now, so you went back to your bed and slept.

You woke up to the birds cooing or something and the sound of the alarm clock. God I hate those. The clock went like

"WEE WOO WEE WOO WAKE UP YOU'RE LATE WEE WOO"

...

"6..6:30...6:30?! I'M GONNA BE LATE!!"

You we're supposed to be there on 7:00!

You quickly rushed to your feet, running to the bathroom, showering quickly, brushing your teeth, not even eating!

You put on your lab coat thingy and rushed down to the foundation, you look at the time.. 6:40?? Boi how tf

'I still have time! I can do this!'

You thought. You ran down to the car, got inside and drove as fast as you can.

WHOOSH

You drifted lol and by 6:55, you were at the front, sweating balls like fr

You got to the door of the foundation and went inside, you haven't even eaten yet and you fainted. The last thing you saw was a man (hot asf) rushing down to you as you fainted.

WEE WOO ALERT, I FINALLY FINISHED THIS YAY :D

anyways, y'all ever heard of grass?