Mutant.

*Stitching neck* and *whistling*

"let's see what's everyone up to" observed Jenny with devilish smile.

She pushed open the door and stepped her leg forward on the floor where the other zombies looked at her and she gazed with a fear of thinking whether the zombies are going to attack her. However it's ended up really different. They actually didn't do anything. They just roaming around like they don't even see her like stranger or human.

Jenny thought its suspicious and screamed loudly to made them to notice her existence but instead, the zombies are going crazy after hearing her voice.

Jenny smirked. She found it very interesting so she walked straightly with a brave grip like now she knows that no one going to get on her way.

~At the security room

"Hey, wake up sleepy head" whispered Ann.

Valerie slightly opens her eyes when she heard Ann's voice.

"Did you smell something weird?" Asked ann.

"Wh-what? What-are you say-ing? Wa-wait" said Valerie with a stuttering whisper.

Valerie noticed that her co-worker mira is trembling under the blanket and her arm is wrapped by some cloth which is covered by blood.

*Valerie's eyes widened*

Valerie told to Ann about what she noticed and they both called other members (Manager, stella (Nurse) and co-worker Han ) by using hand gesture to come. Thankfully the other members understood them and were started to get away from mira.

The members silently walked over without making any sound and took tool box from the security room to use as a safety weapons but except one person, Han.

"Are you guys going to leave her there? No-I never going to let that happen" stuttered han with his eyes filled with teary eyes.

"I guess they both are dating" murmured Ann.

But as soon as they finish realizing, the blanket covered by Mira suddenly moved where her body was half eaten and it started to make click-clack sound and rotated flexibly. The members took a step behind whereas Han took his step forward

"mi-Mira? Are-are you alright..?" Said Han with a fear and misery in his voice.

*eyes opens*

suddenly, mira's eyes are opened which is covered like milky whiteness but the blood were coming out of it continuously. As soon as they saw Mira, the members ran inside the single toilet and they call for Han to come with them and they even dragged him forcefully but He pushed them and tied his hand on the door nob and said

"one must sacrifice for the others..." and went forward to mira.

The members can't do anything except closing the door with a misery on their face.

Mira runs towards Han with a hungry growl and Han closed his eyes with a smile on his face which shows that his memories of Mira are filled inside him. *growls* *slurps* .

"Agh, he's a fool" mumbled Ann with a tearful eyes .

"He's not a fool.. he has no choices left" replied manager who's looking on the floor with his face filled with misery.

Everyone seated uncomfortably with a small area on the toilet and the place completely filled with dead silence.

"Can we even escape from here?" questioned Stella with lot of tense. But suddenly manager notices something

"ooh.. I know it's a bad idea but we can escape from it.." smirked manager while looking at everyone.

" smirked manager while looking at everyone

Extra : (The memory of Valerie )

"Yayy!. I got a work from the same place of my bestie!!" said valerie to Ann with an excitement on her face.

They both giggled and laughed with a lots of happiness on both their faces.

"STOP LAUGHING YOU DUMBS! Do the work first" manager yelled at them.

"Who's is he? And how dare he..!" Annoyed Valerie.

"Well.. he's the manager so, it will be good for you if you give some respect to him" replied Ann with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh oopsi! but why does he looks soo grumpy? Is he always like that?" Questioned Valerie.

"Well.. he is not like this before.. he used to be soo friendly but suddenly his wife died due to accident who is also 6 months pregnant. from that day onwards he gets annoyed easily and yell at all of us to express his anger. So, yeah! that's why we just let him to scold us.." said Ann.