Sick: Jaden

Your pov:

I haven't been feeling good for the past 3 days. My head was pounding, my stomach hurt, I felt nauseous and dizzy all the time, and I had a sore throat. I was safe to say I was in hell.
Jaden has been coming over to take care of me, I was so thankful for him.

"Hey babe, I brought you some soup, crackers, and medicine to make you feel better." He said with a warm smile and a bag in his hand.

"Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me love." I said giving him a hug.

He took the soup out of the bag and said, "I'll go make this for you." As he left the bag and I went back into my bed waiting for him.

When he returned, I sat up, put a pillow on my lap, (the soup was still hot) and ate the soup with the crackers and toke some medicine. The rest of the night we cuddle and watched movies.

"If you get sick, I'll take care of you." I said drifting off to sleep, with my head on his chest.

Jaden's pov :

Y/n had been sick for about 3 days now. Being the good boyfriend I am, I came over everyday comforting her and bring her medicine so she would fell better. I went over there today with a bag that contained soup, crackers and medicine.

Once I got there I made her soup and watched a movie with her. I was night and we were going watching a different movie.

"If you get sick, I'll take care of you." I heard y/n say. I looked down at her.

I was about to say, "yeah, u better." In a joking way until I realized she was sleeping. I played with her hair and slowly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n :

Hello, sorry I haven't been uploading, I actually have been sick. Lol. Anyways I will continue to make more stories!