MOTHERS-MOTHERS ! (2)

Written by Captain Sham

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

The Raths halted in the forest, Draupadi and Aarvi got down from their chariots with their daughters.

"Maharani, I think we should rest here for a while and then move ahead." Draupadi said.

"Alright but where should we sit ? Our daughters should not sit on the hard ground." Aarvi said.

Draupadi nodded agreeing and looked around, there was no place proper to sit comfortably. At that Krisha nudged Savyaa.

"Go make arrangements." Krisha gestured. Savyaa smirked.

"Mata ! Don't worry ! I shall make arrangements to sit !" Savyaa said.

She looked around and her eyes fell on a dried tree, which was completely devoid of its greenry. Savyaa went towards the tree, and hardly kicked it's lower part.

The impact of which cracked it, Savyaani then held the tree and wiggled it until the trunk broke from its roots and came out.

Savyaa held the trunk up in her hands and brought it towards them and puts it down. The soldiers looked at her with wide eyes, seeing their desired reaction, the daughter of Arjun smirked and then looked at Draupadi.

"Mata we can sit here." Savyaa said.

She expected Draupadi to be amused and shocked but to her dismay, the Yagyaseni smiled at her and patted her head affectionately.

"Thank you for help dear." Draupadi said and then kissed her forehead.

Savyaa frowned and then looked at Krisha who trying hard not to laugh.

"Putri Krisha, come and sit." Aarvi said.

"Yes Mata." Krisha smiled.

The 4 ladies sat down to rest for a while, Savyaa looked at Krisha with a confused expression.

"Mata was not shocked." Savyaa whispered.

"It will take more efforts than that." Krisha whispered. Savyaa nodded thinking.

Suddenly all were brought out of their stance with a loud roar. The soldiers got alert seeing a big lion. Krisha smiled seeing it as an opportunity to show her divine powers.

The lion roared and ran towards them, but before he could lunge, Krisha kept her feet on it's head. The soldiers looked at the scene with their jaws dropped as the lion got tamed by the touch of her feet and sat down.

When Krisha removed her divine foot, there was a mark on the head of the lion, depicting her foot with all its auspicious marks.

Krisha smiled at the lion who bowed his head at her and then looked at Aarvi.

"Mata, I tamed him. He will not attack any human from now and hunt only for his need." Krisha said.

She expected Aarvi to be surprised and astonished, but instead the queen of Avanti smiled cupping Krisha's face.

"Aren't you our little savior ?" Aarvi said kissing both her cheeks.

Seeing that Savyaa chuckled, earning a deadpanned expression from Krishneshwari.

-- TIMESKIP --

The 4 ladies finally found the ideal picnic spot, on the banks of Sani river. Draupadi and Aarvi were cutting fruits and feeding them to Savyaa and Krisha.

But their leisure time was shortlived as the feet of Savyaani and Krishneshwari were grabbed by two big crocodiles, who dragged them to the river.

"SAVYAA !" Draupadi exclaimed.

"KRISHA !" Aarvi yelled.

Both of them looked at the river, panicking as their daughters were no where visible suddenly they heard a grunt.

They turned their heads and saw Savyaani dragging the crocodile to the river bank, she grabbed a sharp rock and hits the head of crocodile. The reptile roared in pain and then dropped dead.

To their relief, they also saw Krisha emerging from the water holding the jaws of the crocodile. The deadly reptile struggled to get itself free from her hands, but she grunted and opened its mouth so big that the crocodile's jaw broke and it dropped dead.

Krisha panted and then puts her serene smiling expression back. She then gets out of the river and looks at Savyaa.

"Putri !" Both Draupadi and Aarvi ran towards them.

Both bestfriends looked at each other with a smirk, thinking finally the mothers are shocked seeing their powers.

But yet again to their disappointment, instead of acknowledging their powers Draupadi and Aarvi wrapped their shawls over their dripping wet daughters.

"All soaked you are Savyaa dear." Draupadi said.

"Let's leave or else you will catch a cold, putri." Aarvi said.

Krisha and Savyaa looked at each other, sighing. There is no way that their mothers will get shocked by their divine powers.

"Mothers-Mothers !" Both the girls sighed.

-- DWARIKA --

"So Savyaa killed this crocodile all alone !" Arjun exclaimed looking at the crocodile, with an injured head.

"Yes Arya." Draupadi said. Arjun held his forehead sighing.

"And Krisha with bare hands broke the jaw of this crocodile." Aarvi said to Krishna and Balram.

"Dau remember I broke the jaw of bakasur just like this ?" Krishna asked impressed.

"Yes." Balram sighed at the 'like father like daughter'.

Behind them all Satyashree was standing with the support of Anirav.

"Stupid plan you gave Anirav.... I should've stopped devi.... Didn't I know how much of a madlad she is ? Since Yugas her daring nature scares me..." Satyashree muttered holding his forehead.

"Since Yugas ? You met her few years ago ?" Anirav said confused.

"Only if you knew." Satyashree sighed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Mothers-Mothers ! Yeh nahi badlenge 😂😂😂😂

Poor Satyashree and Arjun 🤣🤣🤣

Chalo I hoped you enjoyed ❤️