Chapter 2

(Check out What is Normal @momoblue15 it's a new book but it's pretty good...and i met him through having related names)

As I sat in the car looking out the window as I saw my paradise speeding by thinking about how my new life will be as the woman I now know as Mrs. Maryland hummed the tune of Don't top Believing by Journey.

I tuned everything out as I leaned my head against the seat and relished in the thought of a new start yet I felt pained because my parents no longer wanted me.

I sat asking myself what will happen when all of the children find out that I am wolfless, will they treat me like my pack and my own blood did? Or will they ignore it and look at me as a normal human.

As I relished in my thoughts I soon found myself drifting of into a dream.

*dream*

"Hello" I yelled looking around. Everything looked blurry so I looked down and rubbed my eyes out. Once I looked up my eyes took a few seconds to adjust to their surroundings. I saw a road and the woods on both sides. I looked down at my attire and I was dressed in a short bright white dress.

I heard gun shots and men talking and as it got closer I started yelling help. But there was a strong feminine voice in my head yelling "RUN!" but I ignored it. I looked up and one of the men stepped out of the shadows of the woods.

He didn't see me right away but once he saw me, a sinister grin grew across his face, and he opened his mouth and did some type of noise and I heard footsteps sprinting towards us. He drew his gun and began shooting at me.

I shot to my feet and started stumbling my way through the trees and for some reason my powers would not kick in. I was jumping over roots and dodging tree limbs until I jumped over a log and stepped on a stick that dug into my foot.

I quickly brought my foot to my hand and snatched the stick out. I began to limp/run again and the men were right on my tail and right when I almost got away I didn't see that the woods had ended and I was falling off of a cliff.

I felt my cheek cave in to the force of the water as the liquid washed over my aching body. I slowly began to sink as the current of the water washed me down stream, and my parted lips took in the taste of the salted water.

And once the darkness began to cloud my eyes I succumbed to it.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

The ringing in my ear is constant I couldn't move my body but I could hear things and feel things. Its like my mind has awoken with out my body and soul. I felt warmth and fur and I heard a voice in my head saying "come on Rosalina stay with me, wake up my goddess." the voice spoke with a Spanish accent.

My body finally started to wake and I was able to open my eyes. When I opened my eyes a strong shock admitted through my whole body. I slightly turned my neck to see where the warmth was coming from and I saw a wolf standing there with her head tilted towards the moon.

the radiant light of the moon bounced off of the wolfs dark purple fur. I sat up slightly to look at its eyes and I saw the most unique/ beautiful eyes that I have ever seen. Her eyes were white but not white she had a strong black outline of black and where the color would be for a human was a whitish blue color almost looking like a glacier and her pupil wasn't black...it was violet.

I slowly reached my hand out and rubbed through her fur gently. I wasn't scared of her because I somehow felt connected to her. She turned her head towards me and then I heard that same voice in my head saying "Hello my goddess I have brought you here to warn you of the future."

She paused and stared at me for a while to see how I would react. I stared back at her for a little while and realized it was her talking. I nodded my head for her to continue and she did. "Listen carefully...do not let anyone no of your extra powers unless its your true mate. Let everyone believe that you are just a powerful werewolf and nothing else. You will turn into your werewolf when you turn 18 and along will come your other forms. Once you wake up do not let anyone know of this dream my goddess."

I stared at her in shock then all if a sudden I was pulled back into my own empty mind and I suffered a dreamless sleep.

*End of Dream*