Nocturnal 2 ❤

ASHWIN as AADI
SIVAANGI as SUHANI

Happy reading 💜...

Cont.....

The next day as Suhani told, Aadi picked her up and they both reached Aadi's office for the conference. Suhani bid him bye and got settled with her officemates who were waiting for her.

Later, the meeting had started with a presentation by the host company. They were all having a serious discussion about the collaborative terms, except for Aadi. He was busy admiring Suhani, who was sitting diagonally to his right at a big round table, noting the jist of the discussion.

Aadi was scanning her features through his eyes as the previous day. Her eyes were moving sharply from person to person as she was listening to them, his eyes lowered to her lips which was moving lightly while writing something on the note. Her bangles moved back and forth due to the movement of her hand,

Aadi's MV : "indha saree naa vangum podhu kuda ivvlo azhaga irundhadha nu therila aana iva kattunadhuku aprm.....paaah" he said averting his gaze from her and looked back at her
"Thirumbi paakurala nu paaren" he pouted looking at her.

But suddenly suhani looked up from the note and turned her gaze towards him, as if hearing his mind voice. She looked at him and bit her lips to control her blushy smile as he kept looking at her intensely. She eyed him to look at the presentation but he slightly shook his head as a NO and winked at her with a cocky smile, which made her to lower her head in shyness. She was fidgeting with the pencil but as a sudden realization she remembered his words from last night about how he noticed when she bit the pencil. So, she decided to tease him, suhani placed the pencil between her lips and acted innocently as if listening to the presentation.

Aadi who was watching her actions exhaled sharply without peeling his eyes of her, which was noticed by suhani in the corner of her eyes. Suhani slowly turned her gaze towards him and raised her eyebrows questioningly. Aadi gestured her to remove the pencil from her lips, she chuckled softly and looked down at her phone. She then typed something in her phone still holding the pencil between her lips.

Aadi's phone flashed with a message from Suhani, he immediately opened to read it. It said "mudinja nee vandhu edu indha pencil ah!" He looked up at her with an amused smile which then turned into a mischievous smile, She furrowed her eyebrows looking at him in confusion.

Aadi stood up from his seat quietly and moved towards her, it made Suhani to look at him in shock with her mouth gaped. The pencil fell down from her lips but she was too busy to notice it as he was walking towards her without distracting anyone. He then walked past her to a table nearby to get some water,
While going back to his table he noticed the pencil on the floor and took it with a smirk. Suhani then saw him sitting on his seat and let out a deep sigh in relief. But then she noticed him to place a pencil between his lips, as a late realization it occurred to her that it was her pencil which she had a while ago that had fell down and he happened to take it. She mouthed to him "fraud-u" with a blushy smile, which made him to chuckle softly. He then looked around to see if anyone is noticing and then looked back at her, holding the eye contact he pecked the pencil which made her turn into dark red and turned her gaze towards the presentation in shyness. Aadi smiled with a blush rubbing his nape, but a sudden whisper made him to come out of his lovey-dovey world.

"Ena thavira nee panra alumba inga yaarum paakala da"

Aadi instantly turned to his side to see his friend Rakshan, who eyed him from head to toe and facepalmed himself.

Aadi: "dei..machan"

Rakshan: "naathan da...en da neethan presentation ah gavanikalana...
avalayum en da gavanika vidamaatingura?" as a response aadi just smiled sheepishly playing with Rakshan's finger "indha karumatha ellam paaka mudila da ena la...meeting mudira varaikum chumma iru" He whispered through his gritted teeth, making Aadi to nod his head obediently but instantly he turned towards Suhani which made Rakshan to bang his head silently on the table.