2 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚠

High school.

Fucking bloody high school.

Is what I would say if was not such a popular motherfucker, the school basically worshipped the ground I walked on.

Who could blame them.

I was hot
Rich
Smart
Talented
Popular
Player

Did I mention rich?

Most people said I was full of myself but they wouldn't know what confidence looked like even if it slapped them in the face.

I was also the school's biggest player. I never caught any feelings and when the girls started getting clingy I changed them.

Moody, I changed them.

Jealous, I changed them.

I simply went like in with the new out with the old.

Once I slept with them it would be over for me since I never really wanted anything beyond that and I told them from the start but they always ended up falling.

But the girl from last night, shawty was fire!!!

None of the girls I fuck around with were like her.

Nor did they compare to her.

I looked at myself in the mirror " damn I'm fine." I said as I took my backpack and walked off.

I wore black ripped jeans, a black oversized t-shirt and a sleeveless bullet proof like vest with my black combat boots.

I went downstairs and took an apple before bumping into my brother, Jerah who I nodded to and walked out.

I drove to school making sure to open the sunroof as my hair gently got blown by the breeze while Drake's one dance  played.

I just couldn't get over that song.

I parked into the school's parking lot and exited, everyone immedietly  looking at me.

In  my head I was like " yeah look at me you mortals." I felt like a god as I walked through the glass doors as I saw Trevor leaning against his locker and I greeted him with our hand shake.

As we walked to our shared biology class we bumped into Monica, a senior like us but she was just too clingy for my liking.

"Hey Amara" she said with a seductive smile.

"Hey" I quietly replied.

"I was wondering if you were free tonight, I need help with my maths homework."

"I'm busy."
I was not busy.

"Ohh." Her face dropped.

"Are you done?" I said looking at her depressing features and walking past her.

"You know, you could try being more nice or at least acknowledge her with a smile." Trevor started as we walked in sync down the hallway to our class.

"Too much work, and pointless conversations drain the life out of me."

He nodded as we entered the class and sat at the back.

"One day you might catch feelings." He looked my direction and I leaned back on my chair.

"Never. I don't catch feelings I'm way to drippy for that."

"Never say never." He smirked as the teacher entered the class room.

My friend Trevor here thought that commitment and love existed since he was dating same girl named Aubrey. Ever since then he keeps telling me to actually give any of the girls in school a chance.