Rataan Lambiyaan

Shams was about to reach at the Airport when her phone beeped and she received the call, as if she was waiting for it since ages. "I'm already missing you, itne din ke liye dur jana jaruri hai kya", came the cute voice of her boyfriend.
"Awww, baby you know na i wanted to go there since long. Aur itne din.....", she chuckled, "bss 2 din ki baat hai na then I'm all yours.", she tried explaining him.

" 2 din bhi bhot hai shetty, promise kr you will call me jitna bhi time Tu free rhegi vha", he said advisingly.
"Such a kiddo you are RaQ, you just left for Pune this morning,still you..... ", she said. But before she could complete he interrupted, " I know that, I asked you for one promise, koi miss hi ny krta hume."
"Fine, my drama king, promise mera saara free time aapka khush?, chalo airport aagya I'll call you from coimbatore. . . I love you. ", she said.
"Love you too mera baby, I'll wait..... ", he said hanging up the phone.
Shams came out of the car, realising both paps and Akku already there. She quickly hugged Akku and they entered the airport, with number of cameras papping them.
After the call, RaQ opened his SM, and he got it all flooded with his girlfriends airport pictures . He adored them for some pleasant minutes and got busy with  his manager to get a check on the arrangements for his evening ad shoot,in order to keep his mind busy.

The afternoon had appeared already, when Shams and Akku reached Coimbatore. They sat in their Car and made their way towards the holy statue of AdiYogi. Shams obidiently called RaQ which he received within one ring.
"Hello baby, reache here, abhi Adiyogi ja rahe hai, what you doing?", she said.
"Great, sham me shoot hai na was checking on that, khana khaya? , he inquired.
"Yes, we had it at the airport, what about you? ", she asked.
"Ohhh mera to kab ka hogya, waise you are looking lovely today, so cute." , he said grinning.

"Acha... Wait aapne kab dekha, we didn't even had video call today", asked puzzled shams. " Baby Maine hi nhi sari duniya ne dekh liya, you forgot , you got papped at the airport morning me", he exclaimed.
"Ohh yaaa.... Thenqqq thenqqq", she mumbled in her baby voice. " I told you na, you look extra beautiful in white, white pehena kar na jyada", he requested. "As you say my love", she giggled.
" Jo bhi kahe lo, but I love shams more", Akku chuckled grabbing the phone from shans hand. "Haha good one, but I love her more",he uttered. And their chit -chat session went on both fighting over shams, and shams adoring these precious humans in her life.

After half an hour journey , they reached at the mesmorizing and sacred statue of Adiyogi. They took the blessings from Mahadev and clicked some beautiful pictures in the most amazing ambiance, surrounding them. Shams was so overwhelmed visiting such divine place , specially with her favourite god there.

They then left the place heading towards the Ishafoundation center, the sacred space for inner peace and growth.
Both the bffs turned into their respective rooms, to have some rest before their long devotion session in the evening. Shams got freshen-up and lied down on the bed, tired from the whole day journey. She opened her phone to a beautiful surprise as RaQ has posted a lovely pic of them,  from the day when he had travelled right from Pune to astonish her with her favourite Lillies. She quickly dialed his number but the call remained unanswered. "He must be busy with his shoot", shams recalled and retained adoring the picture, memories trembling her heart and mind.

It was almost night when Shams and Akku had finally finished their long spiritual session followed by the dinner.
They hugged and conveyed good night wishes to each other and left for their rooms. Shams entered her room,her insides craving to have words with RaQ,but she also knew it's gonna last long. Hence she went straight for a warm bath and changed into her butterfly night suit. She took her phone and hopped on the bed. She was in aww seeing 20 of missed calls from RaQ and immediately video called him.

RaQ was investing his unhurried time in sketching, checking his phone every next minute ,little impatient. And finally the phone rang, "What is this, I'm missing you, itna kya busy hai yarrr, do you even realise.....", he appealed as soon as he got a glimpse of her.
" Sorry baby, yaha ka schedule hi aise hai, such a long session I had.", she breathed adoring her messy boyfriend while lying on the bed.
"Matlab kal bhi vatt lagne wali hai....", he sighed, " Chod khana khaya tune, everything's good there?, he asked.
"Haan ho gya, it's so peaceful and serene here, but little tired after such long day, how was your day?", she said cozily.
" It was ok.....Tujhe dekh liya abb better hogya.", he chuckled.
"Awww.....my cutie,what about your shoot", shams blushed.
" It was Fabbb..... I so wish abhi phone me jump maru and give you a tight bear hug. " He said squeezing himself in his own arms.
"Plzzzz come, I need that and kisses and cuddles, I should have brought you here pakad ke", she said childishly. For a moment they both gazed at each other, speaking in their unspoken language, expressing how much they are missing each other.
To brighten up her mood, RaQ suddenly thought of a idea. He asked her to wait for 2 minutes and came back with a flute in his hands.
"Is it a flute in your hand baby", she asked looking at it. " Yeah.....i know I can't be there for you right now, but I hope this will help", he said and began playing it. It took shams only few seconds or less to guess the song, afterall it was her mans favourite song. Shams was so mesmerized and touched with this attentive move that it made her eyes watery.
As he finished, she passed him the most doted flying kiss and mumbled, " Love you Baby,you are the best."  "Is there anything left which you can't do, I love it, now I want more of it.", she demanded proudly.
" Sure my love, now close your eyes and think of the best moments of life while I play this for you.", he instructed and she did the same after few moments of adoring him before she joined her dreamyland.

The next  day was little distasteful for our lovebirds. Shams was busy whole day in different sessions at the isha centre with the packed schedule. And whatever little time she got ,within the breaks, was occupied for RaQ as he was in between shooting . They only managed to have their heart to heart in the morning and at night that too for a bounded time in midst of hurry and tiredness, leaving them restless.

Next day they woke up to a bright Sunday morning, Shams as per last two todays had a early morning yoga session.
She quickly called RaQ after getting ready in a beautiful white kurti embroided with red roses on it. RaQ was still asleep but the thought of their infrequent chats these days made him receive her call within a ring.  "Morning you cute little piggy", she said wearing broadest smile. " Morning shetty, kya mast lag rhi hai.... Mwahhhh", he chuckled. "It's magic of white I guess", she winked.
" Totally", he blushed. "I'm free bird today, call me whenever you get time okay?", he demanded.
"Cool Mr. Demanding Bapat, aur kuch", she giggled.
" Aur toh bhot kch hai, milo phir batata hoon", she said, naughtiness flashing in her eyes.
"Fine, subeh subeh let's not go there, gotta go now,I'll call you soon, love you. ", she said the final words and left her room.

It was almost afternoon , RaQ was having his breakfast after a long and sound sleep. He was going through his Instagram when he noticed a fans comment, requesting to play the ShaRa song Rataan Lambiyaan on flute.
This was as if he was waiting it come and Mr  Romantic made up his mind to dedicate this  melody to love of his life.
He finished his breakfast quickly and engaged himself learning the tune. Mr. Artist didn't took much time to learn it and  finally recorded the video with his whole heart and Shams on his mind.

Being the last day, it turned out to be the most engaged day for Shams. After she was finally done, exhausted,she checked her phone. Neither she had called him all freaking day nor she had any missed callon on her phone. "He must be angry", she thought. But before she could think further a notification dropped on her phone quoting the mention of her in RaQs post.

She immediately opened it and glimpsed her man tooting their delicate song on flute, the best melody to her ears. She was so intensed in admiring it that it took her some fine moments to drop her eyes on caption.
"Awwwww" that was the only thing she could utter and comment at that moment. She felt special, she felt valued, she felt lucky and most importantly she felt loved. All the emotions she wanted to feel since long flooded her heart and body. His tune giving perfect backdrop to the scenerio.

And in no time RaQs call beeped on her phone, "Baby..... This is so beautiful, music to your heart, yes that's surely I am,my heart", she said gathering more words to express her feelings.
"After this cuteness, Ye rataan lambiyaan kaise katu tumhare bina" She said with her puppy face.
"Bss kal tak ka wait baby, can't wait to have you back in my arms and just kiss you", He said beaming.
"I can't wait either darling. The tune you played, the song, the caption has my whole heart. I'm blessed to have you, my best. Thank you for loving me." ,She confessed.
"Anything for you love, you wanted to hear more, and what's better than our song......", he mumbled. And there came a third voice, " Bapattttt, what a talent man, I really don't wanna say this, but you made me to, fine you love Shams more and I'm happiest to be loosing on this. Stay blessed my lovebirds.", Akku spoke her heart, contented to see her best friend loved and pampered the way she deserves.

This is the best surprise she had ever got from RaQ, Shams thought. All her fatigue and debility vanished into twinkling smile and shining eyes. After all these little things and hearty gestures are what we live for.....!