Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

I move back a little, giving them space. I furrow my eyebrows when I heard what she said a few seconds ago. Sister... I remember I have someone I consider a sister back in that horrible place. My eyes widened in realization. This girl is... 011.

-Bad Men Are Coming-

Y/N P.O.V

I walk away from there, before they notice me gone. I don't want them to start questioning me. They will start to suspect me more. Which is the last thing I need.

I reach home and sit down on the couch. "How was your walk?" Mom said, sitting next to me. I turn to her and sigh. She frowns and place her hand on the side of my head, gently pulling me closer to her side. I place my head on her shoulder.

"I don't get it... why can't I just stop caring? I keep on getting involved with those boys. Now they are all starting to suspect something different about me. I'm scared, mom..." I said. I feel a soft kiss on the side of my head.

"Why are you scared, sweetie?" She said. "What if they find out about my secret? If the words got out... those people will find me" I said. I pull away from the hug and turn to look at her.

"What if they catch me. What if they'll try to take me again? I don't wanna go back, mom..." I said, tearing up. She caress my hair softly. "Oh, honey..." she said. She pulls me into a hug. I choke a sob as I bury my face into the crook of her neck. She hugs me tightly, trying her best to comfort me. I close my eyes.

Vision

"Faster! Faster!" Mike said. They seem to be cycling at a rapid pace. They're trying to escape a group of people. It's them! The bad men.

They cycle down the road with the van hot on their heels. I can see Eleven using her telekinesis on the van, sending it flying over them. She looks so drain after that. I turn my head to see another van right in front of them.

End of Vision

My eyes snap open. "I have to go, mama" I said. She looks at me in confusion. "Where to?" She said. "The boys... they're in trouble!" I said. I didn't let her say anything else, as I'm already out of the house. That was a vision... it's going to happen soon. I have to get there as fast as possible.

I stop at a good distance from them. I watch as the van flying over the boys and Eleven. It lands right behind them. I turn my head and notice the other van I saw in my vision.

I focus on my power. I appear in between them and outstretch my hand, palm facing forward. I focus hard, creating a portal one side. Another portal appear right next to the flipped van. It instantly crashes the flipped van.

I notice the men get out of the car

I notice the men get out of the car. They raise their guns but didn't make any move to shoot. This makes me smirk at them.

I turn to the group to see them looking at me in shock. I focus on them. I outstretch my hand, with my palm facing them. "W-Wait!" Mike said. We disappear from the street and appear on Elm and Cherry. They fall on their backs, while I appear seated on top of a ruined bus. They look around in confusion.

"You guys just seem to always get in trouble..." I said, resting my elbows on my thighs as I look at them. They turn their heads to look at me. "Y-Y/N?" One of them said, looking at me in shock. I just give them a bored expression.

"I-I wha... h-how... w-what was that??" The other said. I roll my eyes at them. "Don't act like you never see anything. I've done things like this before. You just didn't realize it..." I said. "What do you mean?" Mike said. "Think carefully..." I said, simply.

"That day... when you told Troy to walk away. He did exactly that, but he looks... dazed. That was your doing??" One of them said, looking shocked. "Who else?" I said, raising an eyebrow while crossing my arms across my chest. They stay silent as they continue to stare at me.

"How did you do all that?" Mike asked. I jump off the bus, landing perfectly on my feet. I slowly walk towards them. "I'm sure you'd know... you've been hanging out with someone like me..." I said. They look confused. I roll my eyes and walk towards the girl.

"I meant her..." I said, gesturing towards the girl with my head. She looks at me with a confused face. I turn to look at her and smile. I lift my hand for her hand. She place her hand on top of mine.

I roll up her sleeve to reveal her tattoo, 011. I roll up mine to show my tattoo. I can hear a chorus of gasps. "006... you're from the lab too?!" Mike said, looking at me in shock. I turn to him and nod my head.

I turn to look at 011 as she stares at me in shock. "Sister?" She said. I smile and nod my head. "Sister..." I said. She grins and throws her arms around me. I wrap my arms around her in return.

"I didn't think I'd ever see you again. How did you get out of there, Eleven?" I said, pulling away from the hug. "Long story..." she said. I just nod my head at her response.

"It's alright. Doesn't matter. I'm just glad that you manage to escape that hell hole..." I said, smiling at her. I wrap my arms around her again. She lets out a laugh as she returns the hug.

"Okay, okay. Let me get this straight for a second, okay? So all these times. You're protected us using all that abracadabra magic stuff?" one of them said. I turn to look at him.

"Hm. Before I respond to anything. Why don't you tell me your names? It's much easier if I know who you are, hm?" I said. They look at each other and nod their heads, agreeing with me. One by one, they start to tell me their names. Now I know them as Mike, Lucas and Dustin.

"So? Are you gonna tell us?" Mike said. "Tell you what?" I asked. "Why you keep protecting us. Act so cold, yet you seem like you care?" He said. I let out a sigh at his question.

"I told you! I don't know. My body reacted on its own. No matter how much I keep on telling myself that I should stop caring... that I should stop doing these stuff. I just can't! In the end, I kept ending up saving your asses every freakin' time" I said. They just stare at me, as if not knowing what else to do.

Just like I've feared. These people know the secrets I've been desperately trying to hide. I just hope they won't tell anyone else... or those bad people would try and get me back. I don't wanna go back.

*to be continued*