Bloodlust

Hey I have no idea what to write next give me ideas?

I saw the same white flash again. The flash of sharp, sharp teeth in the darkness. I was panting with fear.

“What do you want with me!?”  I screamed my voice weak with terror.

I was standing in the middle of the woods with no knowledge of how I got there. The last thing i remember is getting into my white convertible then nothing.

I broke out of my paralyse and tore through the woods, blind from the darkness, the trees blocking out and pitiful moonlight from the tiny crescent moon. I was panicking. I had no idea if i was going deeper into the woods or not.

I stopped dead.

There he was. Standing in front of me was the scariest yet most attractive guy I had ever seen.  Before I  could scream, he hit me on the side of the head, darkness engulfing me once more.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~

That was the worst night of my life. I think bitterly, as i push the thought from my mind.

Yet another unwelcome thought enters my mind. Is that not what you are doing now? A nasty voice said in my head.

Shut up, I told the voice. Its different, I kill my prey, not make them one of my own.

What did you think? If you have any ideas about what should happen next tell me!!!!! :P