☆61. Sorting out things☆

One week later :

The atmosphere was quite calm and today all of them were present in Jeon mansion's huge living room. They were here to talk and sort things for the betterment of everyone. All of them were here today to get the answers of many questions. To know the deep secrets of their past and most importantly to clear all the misunderstandings among each other. It was necessary this has to be done as early as possible and so were they here to clear it out.

"Anything you've left to explain me... Min yoongi ? Regarding your actions which affected my entire life. I want you to speak today and I'm here to listen out... and I expect you to be honest this time" Jimin said in his bone chilling dominant voice making everyone nervous around him, including Jungkook too.

"Jimin first of all I know that I'm in no place to seek your forgiveness. But still I want you to hear me out." Yoongi said with all his sincerity.

"Hyung just speak the truth that's all okay" Jungkook says assuring yoongi.
And thus yoongi takes a sharp breath and starts telling everything that happened years ago to his son. How he was wronged by his parents and then how he accidentally got pregnant with him. He explained what all he had to face through back then. Most importantly he didn't even knew anything about Taehyung. He clears and said almost every single detail to Jimin.

"I know Jimin my excuses are pointless I shouldn't have abandoned you, when you needed me the most... please forgive me" yoongi said last line with tears cascading down his eyes. All of them just waits for Jimin to speak now.

"What you said just now was past. And what's gone is literally gone. Neither you nor I or anyone in this world could change the past, you did what you felt. What's the point of even discussing this ? Tell me will it change anything ? Could it give me back my teenage days, those years of my life ? No right... I won't get them back" Jimin speaks out and inneed what he was saying is absolutely right. But deep inside all of them were still afraid of this ruthless Mafia king.

"Even though I don't want to forgive you at all. But let's take it in this way... you left me and thats when my Jungkook took me. I got connected with the love of my life because of your mistake. In one or the other way may be it was fate ? But who cares if you left me I got this precious man standing beside all for my life and that's literally enough for me. I don't fucking care now about other things" Jimin said calmly yet his face had that rage or anger visible.

"Jimin what does that mean ? I'm unable to understand the situation" yoongi asks getting confused.

"It's hard for me to forget that or you could say nearly impossible for me to forgive you. The least I could say is that wait for the time being and be thankful that I'm not resenting you or worst killing you after all this shit." Jimin's voice echoed throughout the place and his point was quite understandable.

"Jimin what about us ? Even if you deny it I'm still your biological father right ?" Taehyung asks out in a very timid voice afraid of his son. He was fine now after the surgery but still he wasn't allowed to do much activities.

"Ohh well..... what can I even say about you here ? I can't even blame you, why ? Cuz you were fucking suffering from shit mutliple peronsonality disorder !!" Jimin's temper begans to lose up that's when Jungkook holds Jimin's shoulder with his palm as if trying to tell the younger something with just that simple gesture.

"But Jimin....." Taehyung was cut off by Jimin even before he could speak further.

"I know these things are making me restless. I will try to be normal atleast with you, since you weren't at fault but trust me Mr.kim... the problems I've faced because of your disorder makes me want to blow off your skull with my fucking gun, now itself !!" Jimin said gritting his teeth with nothing but pure anger. Taehyung felt weirdly different and without any second thoughts he marched towards Jimin and hugged the Mafia king tightly in his embrace.

"Please Jimin what I did wasn't in my control.... I just want you as my son. I don't even have any idea what happened during that period. But now I've clear idea that I can't lose you my child" Taehyung said with nothing but pure affection of a father shadowing through his words.

"Jimin I'm not asking you to love me or anything just don't cut me off from you. Please try to understand my past situations... I can't bear to lose you after all these years." Taehyung pleads and indeed he was right here. Whatever was done by V his disorder personality not by him and now he is cured, he realisez his mistakes even though he wasn't the one who did them actually.

"That's it stop now.... don't pressure yourself. I know it wasn't your fault atleast but you can't justify your lovers actions over me.... Just take care of yourself and ofcourse give me sometime to adjust the fact that you're my fucking father which is quite hard for me to believe. Is that okay ?" Jimin asks bluntly in his dominant voice and Taehyung happily nods and hugs his son again after so many years. Seeing this Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin smiles fondly over them.

When Jungkook's gaze fell upon yoongi he assures the elder to wait until things go normal for the time being. And with this Jimin walks away to attend his next meeting. Finally things were sorted out but still Jimin hasn't forgiven yoongi yet ofcourse at some point he deserved this, it was indeed natural for him to face this. He was well aware of it but as we say time flies and waits for no one. May be someday things might change for yoongi and Jimin. But Taehyung was happy to get his son back.

End of Chapter

A/n : what are your thoughts upon this chapter ?

Where do you think the story will lead now ?

Please don't be a silent reader. I need your feedbacks my dear armys, it always motivates an author to write further.

Plus can anyone tell me are Yoongi and Taehyung married in this story ? Cuz I forgot my own book please help me I'm confused 😭