Level O

As you were laying on the moist, grungy yellow carpet trying to get up. You look at your school bag trying to find your phone. You see that your phone is in your bag, but there is no cell service. You try to calm down but the Sound of the lights buzzing made you feel uneasy.

You yelled "HELLO?! IS ANYBODY THERE??"
You got no answer and you yell your friends name.
No response, you start panicking knowing you're alone.

You walked around the hallways and looked around. Everything looked the same. The place smelled of mold and gave you an off feeling. As you kept walking and walking and walking praying that you will find an exit, you still don't see one.

Beginning to lose hope, you yell again "IS ANYBODY HERE?" Still no response, you keep on walking.
You walk for hours

And hours

And hours

And hours

And days

And even more days.

As you kept walking, you see a staircase. Relived, you walk down it. You see an empty "basement" looking room with a kitchen. You look in the fridge and see nothing.
You go up the stairs and continue too search for an exit, whilst walking you see a oddly shaped figure. You take a very close look at it and walk towards it slowly, trying your best to not make a sound. Your backpack fell off your back and the figure came straight at you. You run down every corridor, every hallway, in any direction. The figure chases you and speeds up. Shaking and out of breath, you go into a small area to hide for a bit and catch your breath. The figure ends up leaving as it could not find you. You sigh in relief and realize that it's not gonna get better.

You look around and notice your surroundings. You see claw marks on the walls, some walls have the wallpaper torn off, very narrow rooms, very wide rooms. You see a liquid drip from the ceiling and on to the floor.

After finally walking for so long that you feel like your legs are going to fall off, you see a staircase again, this staircase looks a bit different. You walk down it slowly as the stairs creek a bit from the old wood and you end up in a basement looking area. This is just the beginning of it.