𓆣 Neferti and Adio

Chapter one.

The silence in the room was abruptly interrupted when the doors opened with fury, which became thunderous even in a palace where noise was an almost common occurrence. The princess was upset and quickly closed the gigantic doors again.

Unganed and wrapped in a terrible humor she settled on the couch letting her body fall as if it were a corn sank. A long and intense sigh was the only thing he could pull from inside.

His humor was due to his recent defeat against his brother Adio in his favorite sport. The princess not only had to accept the fact and swallow her pride, but also endured a party of ovations given in honor of her brother's victory. And that would not be a problem if it were just a narcissistic being with a superiority complex he did not tolerate.

They both shared a passion for sports and the more rude it was the better. For the brothers, the difficulty involved only increased their interest. This was something that distinguished them in the royal family, since it was not common for even a glass of water to be shared within the palace. Neferti and Adio stood out in every sport made and to have, from the fights where they came to face on many occasions to the chariots races.

But not in a million years did Neferti imagine it would be defeated by the tasteless with whom he shared the real blood. If that fool was nothing more than a pretty face, a cynical who proclaimed himself as the owner of a horn. Neferti had no doubts, his brother had to have cheated

That morning after the match ended and endured every act dedicated to the prince, Neferti went to the palace to lock himself in his quarters. But as one imagined, for Adio that would not be enough and followed her to her room.

"Don't dare to pass those doors! "Neferti exclaimed. 

—If you just explained to me why you ran off the pitch! —Adio spoke between giggles. 

—I said you get out! "the irritated princess repeated. He had no intention of abiding by his brother's request. So he was surprised to see Adio entering the room with a mocking smile. Damn.

Neferti did not hesitate to throw himself on him to stop him. The anger I felt was unbearable. Adio being prevented defends himself, without thinking it tries to retain it and fails. In a second Neferti's arms surrounded his neck with unthinkable force. He managed to take it with strength even though he was smaller than him.

"Neferti don't," Adio complained, with a thread of voice because her sister's arms were snugling her air. He was trapped and felt terror when the princess pulled out a knife carrying him up to his neck. I was going to slice it!

He brought the knife back to the tip with the neck of that worm "¡Pray for my damn cheater forgiveness!"

Adio felt the body began to tremble at hearing the last word. Neferti knew it, he was lost. He felt his throat becoming drier. Dehydrated and with the wounded ego he joined his last forces to get rid of the arms of his little brother who seemed willing to murder him. He failed again feeling lulled.

"I'd rather die sooner!" "He said with his throat burning. For Neferti that was not enough his brother owed him. So he began to cautiously sink the tip of the sharp knife.

"You win, you win! I did! I admit I cheated! "The words come out as his last breath and Neferti gives in releasing Adio as if it were his prey. He fell from his knees to the floor holding his body with one hand, while the other stroked his neck. Like a dog that licks wounds.

"You're crazy!" This will come to the sovereign's ears, and you will have many problems! "threat." Nailing him a look full of hatred. 

"As you want brother." Just try to bother the sovereign and we'll see if he hears you.