Ch.1

After a long day of work, Yanfei makes her way to the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor to see her beloved Hu Tao.

"Tao!" Yanfei calls out. Hu Tao looks up from the book she's reading and smiles. Hu Tao always looks forward to Yanfei's visits. Working at a funeral parlor can be quite depressing, and a visit from her beloved wife is just what Hu Tao needs to brighten her day. 
"Yanfei!" Hu Tao exclaims happily.
"It's so great to see you! You won't believe the day I just had!" 
Yanfei smiles. Hu Tao's quite the talkative one, but Yanfei always enjoys listening to her ramble on about things. It's one of the things Yanfei loves about Hu Tao. She's always got something to say, and she's not afraid to say it. Some say she's annoying, but Yanfei doesn't think so. There were a lot of things Yanfei loved about Hu Tao. Like her eyes, which reminded her of the flowers that burned ever so brightly. And her long silky brown hair that was smooth like silk to the touch. She loved her laugh, full of life. No one else laughed the way she did. There was something special about it, but she didn't know what it was.  

"helloooo, Teyvat to Yanfei! Are you listening?!" Hu Tao starts waving her arms in front of Yanfei's face. 
"Hm? Oh, sorry, I guess I zoned out there." Yanfei says. Hu Tao giggles. 

"What, were you admiring how amazing I am?" She said slyly. 

Yanfei actually was in fact admiring Hu Tao. But she didn't admit it. Hu Tao would just rub it in her face.