Chapter 1: The journey begins

And so my greatest story of all time begins

It has be 4 years since it happened. 4 years since bonds were broken. 4 years since supreme city lost its protectors. 4 years ago............

Demon king : My plan is set. Today is the day the day the Demon king wins and the protectors die.

Ultraman: Hmph I don't think so

Ragekai: Damn it why can't we jump him?

Red: Cause he isnt like normal demons

Ragekai: I can take him. OVERDRIVE!!!!!

Raikage transformed and leaped to attack the king

A second later he was on the ground detransformed. The Demon king was far to fast and easily took Ragekai down. Red and Ultraman were Ultraman shocked.

Demon king: Might wanna try somthing different

Red: You bastard!!!

Red blasted the Demon King and kicked his chest.

Demon king his footing, grabbed Red's face and threw him into a building.

Demon King: Only one left watcha gonna do now?

(Ultraman): I may need to turn it up a bit

()= thoughts

A bit of lightning flared up around Ultraman 

Ultraman: 20% should be good

Demonking: 20% of what?

Ultraman: MY FULL POWER

Ultraman disappeared and reappeared behind the Demon king.

Ultraman: What's wrong can't keep up?

Demon King: I'm doing just fine thanks

Demon king tried to grab Ultraman's foot like he did red but he missed this time. Ultraman came from the side and decked the Demon king's face.

Demon King: So the weakling has gotten a bit faster big deal.

Ultraman: You left yourself wide open

Ultraman charged some lightning and struck the Demon king

(Demon King): I underestimated his true strength. Retreat is necessary but plan b is possible. Lets hope my pawn does his side of the plan.

Demon King opened a dark corridor and ran into it. Ultraman powered down and went to find Red. Once he found him Ultraman helped red up.

Ultraman: Are you ok? Demon king kinda yeeted in that building.

Red: Im fine but you be after this

Ultraman: Wha-

Red punced Ultraman in the gut and released a firey blast sending him into a car

Ultraman: Wait I don't understand

Red: Hmph you had this coming old man. The time for supreme city to a true ruler has come.

Ultraman: I don't know whats come over you but I won't let you destroy this city you faker. Theres no way the real Red would do this.

Red: This is the real deal and your about to find out. I'm talking today I finish this.