Chapter 13

Sorry for the long wait peeps! I've just been working on trying to finish The Girl Next Door! So updates for this book will be a little rocky! Hope you won't mind as much!😘

13,000 reads, over 400 votes and 150 comments!😁 Thank you❤️

Copyright © 2014-2015. All Rights Reserved
-------------------------------------

B R A N D O N ("Brandon's P.O.V.)

"You people disgust me!" Jay sneered. Alison's eyes widened and I let out a furious growl.

"What's your problem?" I advanced him but Alison grabbed onto my arm. She looked at me with pleading eyes and shook her head.

"I'm telling you Alison! Your mate is a killer. You need to stay away from him!" Jay stressed. My eyebrows knitted in confusion and Alison growled.

"Don't accuse my mate of anything Jay! What the hell is wrong with you?" She looked deadly.

"You're asking me what the hell is wrong?" She continued to glare at him and nodded her head.

"What's wrong is how you still roam around with a killer!" I had stayed quiet but not anymore.

"What the hell did I do that you're accusing me of being a killer?" I advanced him and my teeth bared out.

"Stop trying to act fucking innocent!" He yelled. Alison pulled me away and stepped in front.

"He's not acting innocent Jay! We're both genuinely confused." She looked at him and her hands were clenched into fists.

"He fucking killed our father and all you're doing is ignoring it!" And that's when my eyes widened.

"You think I killed your father?" I slowly advanced him and snapped.

"Who else would, you asshole?" Alison gasped and roughly pushed Jay.

"You need to respect him!" She seethed. She looked at him with angry eyes.

"Why the fuck would I respect a person who killed our father? Huh? Answer!" He snapped. He didn't make a move but was seething in his spot.

"I didn't kill your no good of a father." I said as calmly as I could. I didn't want to do something I would regret.

"Stop bullshitting!" He charged at me but I sidestepped him.

"I didn't!" My wolf was itching to come out and punch Jay's head off his shoulders.

I turned towards him and stood my stance. He looked at me with a hateful gaze.

I turned to look at Alison and she had tears in her eyes.

My wolf wanted to punch Jay's face in but at the same time, I walked over to Alison and looked at her.

"Little wolf, why are you crying?" I knelt down to see and brushed the tears away.

"Did you do it?" Her voice cracked and it broke my heart.

"Did I do what little wolf?" I couldn't take her crying.

"Did you kill our father?" She whispered, a tear escaping and rolling down her cheeks.

I quickly wiped it and bend down to kiss her but was knocked to the side.

My wolf came in full alert and Alison was yelling at Jay.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Alison screamed. She was on her knees examining the huge gash that led from forehead to my cheek.