III: Raon's Sweet Revenge

╔═.✵.══════════╗
Four days can feel like four years
╚══════════.✵.═╝
───────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹───────

"Oh nice choice! I'm sure you'll love it" The representative stated while clapping their hands, they seemed really excited, far too excited to be good.

Everyone suddenly felt goosebumps seeing their excitement.

"You heard the baby, darlings. Let's start this! Chapter 84: We Meet Again? (3) chosen by our baby dragon in TBOAH side!"

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅☽⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

Cale stood on top of the roof and looked around.

"The weather is perfect."

It was a foggy and hot day, making it very humid.

"The time is perfect as well."

"Are you planning to commit a crime? Why does it looks like you're doing something bad?" Bud* asked.

"Because we're really doing something, but not bad! We're fucking up Venion's life!" Rain excitedly exclaimed.

Bud*, as well as everyone from the TBOAH side suddenly felt scared because of those vicious words that came out from the mouth of the cute baby dragon.

It was early morning before the sun even came up. Hong was next to Cale nodding off as he was still half asleep. But he was trying his best to stay awake.

"There is also not many people around."

Since it was foggy, humid, and early, it was the perfect conditions to hinder people from being out. Especially because this was the back alley where people stayed up all night with their vices and were only just getting to bed.

Cale looked down to the ground again.

'I heard there were a lot of routes. The chance he uses this route today is over 70%.'

Cale recalled Odeus's report and looked to the side. Raon was calmly sitting there looking down.

"Odeous?" Alberu* curiously asked, taking notes of the individuals that might be able to help.

"Odeous! Piggy bank's uncle nya~" Hong answered him, still licking Cale's cheeks.

"Piggy bank?" Rosalyn* confusedly repeated Hong's words.

Sensing that they can't get a detailed answer from the kids, Alberu* looks at Choi Han.

"Billos, the bastard of Flynn. Odeous is his uncle." Choi Han answered.

Cale petted Raon's head.

"Human, do not do that!"

Contrary to his words, Raon sat there and allowed Cale to pet him. However, he was glaring at Cale.