Chapter 1 - Meet Chonky!

"Dududu~!" Chonky was happily singing and humming a tune he made up in his head. His little legs jumped up on a small stool as his little flippers reached up for a small red book. Chonky's body would sway from side to side, struggling to grab the book.
"Hng...Hup!" Chonky made a small jump and gently hit the red book towards him and it fell to the ground. He stumbled and flapped around frantically, trying to keep his balance on the small stool. The little penguin fell to the floor, making a light thud on the ground.
Chonky excitedly rolled over and got up. He ran towards the book that had a big and bold writing that said 'The Great Penguin Prince'. This is Chonky's favorite book! He hoped to be a prince and save his friends from any danger that came their way!

Chonky is a big dreamer. All the things he wants to do during his time on earth has always been big things and never small! One of the most important things that matters to him is his one and only owner, Peter! Peter has tooken care of Chonky ever since he was a baby. They've always had a special bond and have stayed together for a long time.
There is something that Chonky doesn't like, though. Peter has a friend named Josh and Chonky always thinks Josh will steal Peter away from him! Josh secretly has a crush on Peter! Chonky may be a small and cute penguin, but he certainly has a very stubborn personality when it comes to things he doesn't like! Josh and him have always butted heads with each other, while Peter is always stuck in the middle calming them both down.
Although Josh and Chonky dislike each other, they still try to get along for the sake of making Peter happy.

Chonky has a few friends, but he's a bit shy because they are powerful animals. They're personality makes Chonky a little insecure to hang out with them, but no need to worry! His friends shower him with love and happiness. Peter was always worried for Chonky's social life and he hopes that Chonky will be able to comfortably play around with his friends.

This little world that surrounds Chonky, Peter, Josh, and Chonky's friends are filled with many memories. Would you like to read more about Chonky's life? The I shall tell you, Chonky is quite a mischievous penguin! *Winkwonk*

(it's a hint!!!)