29

Y/N POV:

We went shopping we just roamed around streets and played some games then ate some street food. And finally before going home Unnie suggested to go to karaoke. We excitedly went there and sang and danced. Mirae said she wants to go to washroom so she went. Me and Unnie were wrapping up everything when some people with their masks on burged into the room we were in. Me and Unnie were very confused.

'Excuse me who are you guys?'

Unnie asked but they hit her on the head, she tried to fight with them , she even hit them few times but her head bleed causing her to faint. They came to me and put a cloth on my nose which caused me to lose my conscious.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I told mirae how to send a location and she sent me . Thank god the location isn't much far . We reached there and saw noona on the floor with her head bleeding and mirae trying to wake her up. Hyung rushed and checked her pulse and it was fine. He took her to the hospital and I sent mirae along with him. Me and taehyung tried to know who kidnapped y/n by asking the other people and the manager but no one knew who are they. Then suddenly I got a call.

'Hello?'

'Nice to meet you jungkook.'

The other person laughed evilly. I recognised the voice but I'm not 100% sure of the owner.

'Who are you?'

I asked impatiently.

'Oh the girl you are searching for me is with me jungkook. I m john by the way.'

My eyes widened hearing his name. So he is the one who kidnapped y/n. He is the one who tried to buy mirae and misbehaved with y/n. Guess the last time I beat him up it didn't satisfy him.

'Don't dare to lay a finger on her.'

'But she is so tempting and so fucking hot jungkook. How can I not touch her? My body is craving for her.'

'You bastard lay a finger on her and you will be dead.'

And the line is cut. This bastard how dare he cut my call. He didn't even say me where he is. Then I got a video from him.

Abusive content ahead : ⚠️

In the video y/n's hands and legs were tied . She had bruises on her face maybe he hit her.. My blood boiled thinking at the thought that he hit her. I clenched my fists. Then this fucker came near y/n and tried to kiss her but y/n didn't give in. She tried to fight back even though she is tied. After all she is y/n. But the next thing he did made my eyes red. He slapped her so hard that she fell on the floor. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and looked at the camera and smirked.

'If you don't want anything to happen to her then come and save her as soon as possible.'

He said and the video ended. I punched the wall in frustration. Taehyung came to me.

'Track him.'

I handed him my phone and ran my hands in my hair pulling it backwards.

'Ugh.'

I groaned in frustration. My thoughts wandered to y/n. How is she doing? Even though I know she won't let anybody touch her but still she is helpless now. I want her to save asap. He is causing her pain. The thought of y/n being injured is killing me. Taehyung came to me

'Jungkook we found the address let's go.'

Me and taehyung sat in the car and I drove as quickly I can. My men were behind me in the cars. Just when I was about to reach the destination he texted me.