Chapter 256-260

Yin Li looked cold.

    suddenly! A force pulled Yin Li straight into the wall!

    Silver is stunned!

    The next moment, it was... passing through the wall? !

    Yin Li Snake's pupils shone with dim light in the darkness.

    "Giggle~ is my little brother scared?" A coquettish smile came from the darkness.

    It was pitch-black in the cave, and the voice seemed to be echoing everywhere... When my body was cold, something rolled up on my body!

    The power of Yinli Beast Soul burst out violently!

    "Ouch~" With a coquettish roar, he turned to giggling again: "Little brother, I don't know~ We shadowmen can't be attacked~"

    A hand slid on his face, "Giggle~ "

    Yin Chen felt a chill at the bottom, "Go away!"

    Mo Yingren concealed his figure, leaning against the stone wall to watch the play.

    Sombra has a body and a body.

    She was able to reach Yin Li, but Yin Li couldn't touch her.

    "Giggle~ Little brother's body is so comfortable~"

    Yin centrifugal chills above him, and Snake Eyes is observing the cave.

    Yin Li, who was pitch-black in the hole, was somewhat obstructed.

    There are many vines climbing on the stone wall. Yin Li found that there is a stone wall with the most dense vines!

    "Little brother~ mating~" Yin Li felt that the front of his clothes was being pulled.

    Yin Li walked straight to the dense vine!

    Yin Li's robe was suddenly torn in half by the black qi!

    The black body of nothingness stood in front of Yin Li: "That's the boss's place, but it's not for you to go~"

    "Come and mate~" This coquettish voice reverberated in the cave, and the black qi lingered, it was really a bit gloomy!

    The black shadow female has no body, and Yin Li went straight through it!

    The female shadow man's red eyes flashed a sly... When

    the boss turned this male into a kind...

    Yin Li violently brushed away the vines, but what he saw was a solid stone wall?

    Yin Li's eyes flashed darkly, and he walked straight over without hesitation, without stopping!

    Mo Yingren raised his dark eyebrows and moved his hands!

    Suddenly!

    The vines moved and rolled up Yinli's robe!

    With a flick of his outer robe, Yin Li wore only his undershirt and went straight through the wall!

    Mo Yingren gritted his teeth!

    This snake! What a brain!

    "Bang~" An extremely muffled sound!

    Yin Li hit a purple barrier!

    A purple light ball trapped Yinli inside!

    "The Mermaid King?" Yin Li shouted!

    It's just that no one responded to him.