Tuck (updated)

Your the daughter of Bailey, y/n Hart.
Once you entered the house, you two met eyes.

Tuck is the most flirtatious out of all the Haywood. And with those muscles and dreaming eyes, you felt that you are somehow attracted to him.

One morning, you came down to get breakfast with your messy hair and tight pajamas. Once you're down, you saw the boy that you had a crush on ever since you walked into the house.

Tuck:Heyy, girll~
Y/n: h-hey
Tuck: So lovin' the place?
Y/n: yeah, but that's not the only thing I'm lovin'.
Tuck: Oh really(smirk)
Y/n: I always wondered how an angel from heaven come down and is talking to me right now.
Tuck: *Looks down and grin
Y/n: Ouh!, I'm so so sorry, I -I didn't mean to talk about your mama like that.
Tuck: Im thinking about you, y/n. The most gorgeous girl I have ever seen with my two eyes.
Y/n:* blushes

* You two gets closer and Tuck hesitate but insisted to meet lips and joined tounges. He put his hand under your chin. Until you pulled away.

Y/n: woah, that's-
Tuck: Amazing. I knew it.
Y/n: Is it that obvious?!
Tuck: Well let's see, once you choked when I smile at you during dinner time. And I sang the song during the tornado, the whole time you were staring right at me.
Y/n: Wow, I'm bad.
Tuck: but it's cute, you're cute.
Y/n: *(blushes)
Tuck: now you better go upstairs and wash yourself up. Before they knew, you were down here, all dirty-looking and standing right beside me in the kitchen. Alone.
Y/n: yessir.

*You gave him a small kiss on his cheeks and leaves with a wink.

Sorry it was short. I will continue tmrw with part 2 of Tuck. I'm having exams so ya don't stress me.