author's note.

hello everyone,

so first of all, thank you so much for 1k views! I just logged into this account after so many months and this is more pleasurable for me to see this!

well as you people might not know, that I'm in grade 10th right now and i'm gonna give my boards starting 27th April 2022 to 18th May 2022. so yeah, I think you got the hint.

yes, I'm stopping this story right here...

I don't get the time to write these days. I don't want to ya'll on hanging so therefore i'm unpublishing this story for now.

I know ya'll are upset but please try to understand. after my metric pass out, my life actually starts. why? because i'll be preparing for NEET. if you're indian, you might know what that is. but if you're not, then let me tell you its an entrance exam for medical college. and in India, the education system is trash and they even locate you according to your castes. me being a general caste, has to work hard to achieve my dream college. STs, SCs and OBCs have 60% of seats reserved already according to the so called "system". why so? because in earlier times, they were known as the lower caste and bullied in indian society. and so compensate, this "rule" was created. like how the fuck is this equality? now because of them we've to suffer.

I mean they could atleast reserve 50% of them and other 50% of us, right? but no! I fucking hate this system and it so called "rules". I've no hate for those other caste people, but the indian education system! hence, I've to work extra hard. so i'm leaving.

I really love writing so I wont close this story off my mind. after I get in my college, i'll have plenty of time for all these things! that time i'll come with more interesting ideas and books to win back your upset hearts! I promise.

just two years, okay? i'm more eager than you people. so please wait for me till then.

JUST TWO YEARS, hm?

I also started to write a new book. its on @secret_phoenixxx ! you can read the description.

tbh, I've a lot of story plots in my mind. its just that I need time to think and write them. also make pretty covers for each story! ugh i'm so excited !

be prepared for my comeback after 2 years haha ;)

will you wait for me?

-your author.

phoenix.