Chapter Eleven

It's been three days sinc I dyed, I didn't realy talked to Bucky this three days, I should go and finde him to at least see him.

I walked around the house looking for him, I really don't know where he went, I was walking around the house for ten minutes now, I walked down the hall to the last room at this hallway.

I stepd at the door and there he was doing push-ups "I didn't know you workout." I leand on the door frame while looking at him, he stopd when he heard my voice and got up "Yeah I do, it makes me feal more human."  I nod my head at his reaspon and smiled.

"You still mad at me?" he asked me, I walked up to him and took a deep breath "I guess I'm not." I smiled at him once more "Can I get a hug then?" he asked mi with smile, I shook my head at him with a smile "Oh come here you big old baby."

I wraped my hand around his neck and stand up on my tip those while his hands went around my waist "Stop calling me old." he said in my ear and I could hear him roll his eyes at me.

I pulld away from him but I kept my hand around his neck and he kept his hands around my waist, I looked at his eyes while smiling at him, I pulld him down to me to finaly kiss him, he didn't pull away or anything like that I know that he was waiting for this.

Onec our lips touch it felt like I didn't kiss him for years, he start moving his lips against mine, I felt his thoung on my lips and I gladly opend my mouth so his thoung can slide in my mouth, kiss become more heated, Bucky start walking forward while I walkd backward makeing my back came in connect with the wall.

After some time we broke apart now breathing heavily our foreheads touching "I'm sorry." he said those wored over houndred time to me and this time I just shook my head at him "It's okay."

~

I was now in the living room laying on the couch reading a book, I was bored, I sigh whlie trowing the book down on the floor, Bucky was on the other couch reading aswell  exepct he was siting with his leg up on his other leg "What is it?" he sid not taking his eyes of the book.

"I'm bored." he then looked up at me, I then stand up and crosed my hands, Bucky then throw book beside him and stand up as well "Wath do you want to do?"

"Fight me." I said while puting my hands in fists infront of me "I'm not gona fight you doll." he said with a smile on his face "Why not?" I whined like a child "Cuz I don't want to hurt you."

"You are not gona hurt me." I said and he just kept quiet, I then swing my fist at him and he caught it spining around in proces so that my back was press at his chest "Don't do that." he whispered in my ear sending chils down my spine.

I bend my head back laying it on his sholder "I'm bored." he then bend his head down and start to kiss my neck "We can do other things." he said in betwen kisses, I closed my eyes and enjoy the moment.

He then start to lift my sihrt off of me, I put my hand above my head so that he can take it complitly off, I turnd aruond to face him and start to pull his shirt off of him like he did to me, his hands then sliped behinde my back to unclip my bra, I let it fall to the floor.

Our clothes were gone before I knew it, Bucky was siting on couch with me on his lap riding him, his hands were on my back holding me close to him, our chests were touching each other, he then fliped us over, I was laying while he was on top of me thrusting him self har inside of me.

I wraped my legs around his waist my hands in his hair slightly pulling it, our mouths were both open, our thoungs playing with each other, with one final thrust we both came.

~

We were now laying on the chouch still naked but with blanket covering our bodis, Bucky had his hand wraped around my waist while my back was pressd to his chest, I then turnd on my back while he stayded laying on his side.

I smiled at him while rubing his chin with my thumb, he smiled back at me and leand down to my face giving me sweet kiss on my lips "I love you."

"I love you too."

~

It's been five months sinc I become a vampire, I was laying on the bed in my and Bucky's bedroom watchin TV, bucky was working out again.

After some time he came back, he laid between my legs puting his head on my chest, I wraped my hand around his sholders and kissd his head.

I didn't heard or see Wanda sinc I become a vampire "You miss Wanda?" he asked me like he was reading my mind "Yeah, she don't trust me around her family."

"She'll come around eventully." 

"I hope so." I said with sigh.

After I said that Bucky grabed the hem of my shirt and put it over his head, few seconds later his head poked out of the top of my shirt, he pressed quick kiss at my lips and I smiled at him with a giggle.

"Hi." he softly said to me.

"Hi." I said back and gave him a kiss on his lips

"I love you." he sweetly said to me "I love you too." I smiled once more at him, he then layed his head in side of my neck "Marry me." he said and I wide my eyes, I smiled then after I procesd wath he said "Yes."

He lift his head up and looked at my eyes "Realy?"

"Yes Bucky." I said to him with a big smile, he then kissd me but it was difrent then any other kiss.

I'm about to spend my whole life to him, and if he some how dye I will dye with him.