Loving You, A Larry Stylinson Fanfic

AUTHORS NOTE! Okay guys so this is my first time writing a Larry fic, and I hope you guys like it, I would really like some feed back and if anyone has any ideas for the story im open to them! xoxo :-)

Harry's pov

As the crowed screamed and the lights shine on me, I feel so much adrenalin rush through my veins. There is only one more song until the end of the concert and then we're off to America. As,the music for Little Things starts, I look over at my best friend Louis. The bright light shines on his face showing his perfectly sculpted features. His quiff is parted to the side and it looks so damn perfect. Yes, I Harry Styles am in love with my best friend Louis Tomlinson, who is straight I might add. It kills me inside everytime he kisses Eleanor, it makes me hate her which is wrong because she is a wonderful girl. As I sing my solo I focus on Louis the whole time. "I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want, to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans, but you're perfect to me." Tears are forming at the rims of my eyes as I remember the other day when Louis told me he needed to go on a diet because his bum was to big. His bum is not to big and he shouldn't want to change, I don't want him to change. We finish the song and say goodbye to the fans. once we are back stage Niall jumps in excitement from finishing yet another concert. Zayn and Liam high give and Louis hugs me. "We did it Hazza, we did it!" Louis exclaimes. I laugh at him and say. "Yeah we did boobear, im so happy I get to do this with all of you " I say to them. We all hug and head to the hotel. Louis and I hold each others hands the whole way there, and I had to try so hard not to blush because his touch sends tingles throughout my body.

Okay guys I hope you like it! xoxo :-)