chapter 1

A/N okay guys please comment and vote pretty please!!! I hope you really like this story! If you fan me I'll fan you back. xoxo :-)

Harry's pov

I layed silently in my bunk, staring at the ceiling just thinking. It's really hard to sleep on a tour bus because it bounces up and down every five minutes. But of course Louis is sound asleep on the top bunk. I decide to find something to eat since I can't get some sleep. Throwing the covers off of me, I go to the mini kitchen to find a snack. Before I turn the corner I hear munching and moaning. "What the?" I look inside the kitchen to find none other then Nialler violently eating a sandwich. "haha Niall what on earth, it sounds like your making out with the thing!" I laughed. Niall dropped,the sandwich and looked at me with innocent eyes. "sorry..." He said sheepishly. I laughed and told him it was fine. Looking through the cabinets for something to eat I found a box of noodles. "Well...there's nothing else to eat." I mumbled to myself. "so Harry what brings you to the kitchen at 3:56am?" Niall asked. I turned on the stove and pored my noodles in the water. "I dunno, couldn't sleep I guess." I shrugged. "what about you?" Niall put his plate in the sink and smiles at me. "I was starving!" He said dramatically. I laughed at my Irish friend. "well, I'm gonna head ta'sleep." Niall said yawning. "night Nialler." I finished cooking my noodles and sat down to eat. Once I finished I decided to try and get some sleep. We have rehearsals tomorrow so I need some rest. I climbed into my bunk managing to hit my head in the process. "OW!" I yelled. Louis woke up and came down from his bunk. "What's wrong Haz?" He said sleeply. "I hit my head." I groaned holding my head. Louis grabbed my hand causing Sparks to shoot up my arm and my heart rate to accelerate. I've tried so hard to push away these feelings for so long, but it's no use. I've come to terms with my feelings and decided that I am in love with Louis Tomlinson. My GUY best friend. He pulled me to the bathroom and grabbed me by the waist, sitting me on the counter. He came really close to my face, as he pushed up my curls revealing a cut on my forehead. I watched as Louis grabbed a wash cloth and ran it under the cold water. Louis always takes Care of me like this, it's one of the things I love about him. I wish he could love me back, but he's with Eleanor, and he's most certainty not gay. I sighed thinking about it. Louis pressed the wash cloth to my forehead and dabbed at the blood. Next he put some peroxide on it. I took in a sharp breath as it stung. Louis came inches away from my face, blowing on my cut sending a cool sensation through it. "There, all better Hazza!" Louis exclaimed. "thanks Lou." I said hugging him. All of a sudden loud thunder rumbled as I screamed in Louis' eat. "Harry!" He yelled. "S-sorry Lou...Im so scared of thunder." I shoved my face into Louis' shirt cowering. "shh...it's alright Haz." Louis soothed, as he played with my curls. I moaned softly as he tugged on a curl. Oh crap! I moaned! Louis must not have noticed. Thank God. Thunder boomed again and I shivered whimpering into his shirt. Louis picked me up and carried me to my bunk. "get some sleep Harry." He said. I whimpered like a little kid. "Boobear, will you sleep with me please?" I asked. He nodded, as he crawled into my bunk. Louis wrapped me into a hug, as I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. I soon fell asleep as Louis humed to me.

A/N okay guys I hope you like it. Please comment and vote! I love you all!!! xoxo :-)