Fire

The 3 Iconic Godly Brothers, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. With the power of Lightning Zeus reigned as King of the Gods, with Poseidon at his side, and Hades..well...

Air clenches the ground, as he lies facing it, with Hunter standing a few feet in front of him. "The air feels cold. Like all my nerves are beginning to freeze..it reminds me of Nate, Hate him. I wanna go home, Burn it all to the ground. Who said that? Me. Who's me? You. What am I.

Air's eyes open, as they glow a bright blue, soon after a red energy bursts from his body, pushing Hunter farther back to Diamond and Uravity.

Hunter: "This power..!" 

Diamond: "I thought we had him finished, did he power up?!" 

Hunter: "Don't know, don't care." 

Smoke forms around the area Air was, as a body begins walking out of it. They hear Air's voice as he begins saying.

Air: "That was a great nap, perhaps I shall return the favor with a little WARM UP!" 

Air throws a giant wave of Red flames at Hunter and the others, it comes towards them fast, as Diamond and Uravity look worried. Hunter steps forward proclaiming.

Hunter: "I got this."

Hunter claps his hands, sending a gust of wind at the wave, the wave encloses on itself, while Air walks right past it. He begins speaking to Hunter..

Air: "You're strong...good. It gets my bloodlust going to see myself up against a "hero", especially one our ancestors had a history with. Haha.. the thought of destroying an army with your bare hands...you get it don't you, Hunter?" 

Air smiles as he finishes his question to Hunter, meanwhile Diamond thinks to herself.. "The descendant of Hades, Air. It was only a matter of time before his mind regressed to his bloodline. However....this can be good for your plan, Boss." While finishing her thought, Air boosts himself in the air, flipping before landing behind Diamond, Uravity, and Hunter.

Air: "Let's have some fun!" 

Air slaps his right hand on the ground, a line of Red flames shoots out, circling around Diamond, Hunter, and Uravity. Air begins to chuckle, while the flames get higher and higher, creating a pillar of it with those 3 in it's center.

Air: "Now time to make it go.." 

Air slaps his left hand on the ground, a single blue flame flies up the outside of the pillar. As it gets to the top, a chain reaction occurs, causing the red flames to be absorbed by the blue flames..

Air: "BOOM!!!" 

The blue flame explodes, creating a cloud of fire, that drops small fire balls down. Air slowly walks over to the trio, smiling as they continue falling. He twists his body around to the right, as he turns to them.

Air: "Now wasn't that fun?" 

Fire: End