I'll surely become an Idol.

(School hall)

Author's P.O.V
Today is Y/N's End of school... She is bidding a farewell to her friends.
"Cherry" her bestfriend is 5 years older than her. They both met in a mall 3 years ago. Today she came to pick Y/N from her school.

 Today she came to pick Y/N from her school

Y/N: Hey...Don't cry, I am still alive.
Nidhi: Y/NNNN.....(crying) Our college will be different now...You will leave me...Haaa..
Y/N: Aish..we will just be far..I'll call you every day, Okay?
Nidhi: Okay! See your friend is here, bye..(hugs)
Y/N: BYE...
(She left)
Cherry: Done Y/N?...BTW what's your result, You studied really hard this year.
Y/N: Um..Guess.
Cherry: 80-90%
Y/N: 98.9%
Cherry: Woah, Lets party!
Y/N: Ofcourse, I'll spend all your money. Heehee
Cherry: Lets Go now..Get in the car.

( Cherry and Y/N enjoyed the whole day and Then they are heading towards Y/N's Home )

Evening
(In the car)
Cherry: Well, Y/N, Did you talk about the audition to your parents?
Y/N: Not yet, I'll do it today. My marks are good, I hope they will understand my dream.
Cherry: Here we reached, Go, Bye..
Y/N: Yes Bye..

(Y/N's Mom came home early today and is watching her coming home from the window of her building)

At home
Y/N: Grandma I am Home!
Mom: Y/N, I specially came home early to know your result, Give me the result.
Y/N: Lemme come inside...
(She came inside, sit on the couch and give her result to her mom)
Mom: My goodness, Its 98.9%. Go show your grandma.
Grandma: I knew that already...Y/N Lets have dinner. you might be tired.
Y/N: yes..But Mom, I wanna say something.
Mom: Yes..Yes..Say
Y/N: Mom you said, if I top in my board exam,Then you will complete my wish.
Mom: Yes, say what you want?Any Makeup set or wanna go
somewhere, Goa?
Y/N: No..I..I.. want to give audition for Being "A KPOP IDOL", At... Korea.
Mom: Stop with your Nonsense, I already said it. "Korea", "BTS", "Kpop Idol".. Why don't you think anything else rather than these..Did you even plan anything about your future?!!
Y/N: Mom! You promised me..
Mom: But I didn't knew you will ask me all these.
Y/N: But why?
Dad: Hey..Y/N, how was your day, What is your result?
Y/N: 98.9%, But I regret STUDYING... Study study study, I only heard this one word for these 16 years, I should be always studying, If I put on a short dress, I am showing off, If I smile, I laugh too much, why???!!! Am I not a human? Why don't anyone listen to me?!! Huh?! I promised you about my result and I fulfilled it, Do the Same!

(Y/N's Mom was speechless. Her father and grandma was shocked)

Mom: Okay...Fine.. Tell me about it later..

(Y/N was confused)
Mom: I said You'll go to Korea, Lets talk about it later.
Y/N: Really? Thank you!
(She jumped in joy and hugged her mom)
Dad: Go freshen up and come to your have Dinner, Y/N.

(dinner time)
Mom: Now tell me about it.
Y/N: Mom, The audition is at next week, At seoul,korea.
Mom: OK..
Y/N: If I pass, then they'll call me 3 days later, Until then we'll be staying there. And then I'll be directly starting with my training.
Mom: Training for Dancing and Singing?
Y/N: They have their own rules and regulations.
Mom: Hmm..I'll see to it, Any form or something like that?
Y/N: Cherry did that already.
Mom: She is only your friend, Dont depend on her too much. She doesn't seem to be good.
Y/N: Mom..
Dad: Okay okay, Stop. Y/N will go shopping tomorrow. And then will go to a restaurant.
Y/N: Yayyyy!!!