16

The morning came and as soon as Wooyoung opened his eyes, he headed downstairs wanting to avoid San.

San came downstairs short after Wooyoung. San felt embarrassed when he realized that he almost forced himself to Wooyoung last night. He didn't remember what exactly had happened but definitely hadn't forgotten everything. He wasn't feeling good about himself after the drinking and the things he had done to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was sitting in the table as San walked in to the kitchen. Wooyoung didn't want to make eye contact with him because he couldn't. San sat to the other side of the table looking at Wooyoung with worry in his eyes.

"Wooyoung, I think we need to talk for real. This can't continue this way."

"okay. So tell me what the hell were you thinking about last night?" Wooyoung answered sounding slightly annoyed.

"i-im sorry Woo"

"I'm not going to use my drinking as an excuse but... when I saw you with other person I couldn't help myself. I don't know what went in to me"

Wooyoung didn't respond anything to him since he was so pissed and at the same time he didn't want to be mad at him.

"Woo..."
"We haven't talked in many weeks so that got me going crazy. I have been devastated, so I been trying to escape from the fact that you are mad at me"

"What the hell is wrong with you San? You said you wanted to be just friends but then you ruined my date last night?"

The silence fell upon them, both of them just staring at each other intensely. They didn't know how they could move on from this situation since they didn't seem to want same thing.

San took the first step by standing up and walking towards Wooyoung. He pulled Wooyoung up from his chair, starting to hug him tightly and seemed like he never wanted to let him go.

"I'm sorry, I can't help myself." San said as his voice sounded like he would almost start crying. He tightened the hug even more to show Wooyoung that he was genuinely sorry about everything. Wooyoung seemed to have nothing against the hug, he felt so comfortable with San that he couldn't help it.

"okay I believe you, let's just forget this" Wooyoung answered since he finally gave up not being mad at him anymore.

~
~

omg this story is such a cliche:|