PROLOUGE

JAPAN, KAMAGASAKI IN OSAKA

It was a slum located in the heart of OSAKA with 125,000  people. Its security was dreadful, the police were busy all day and night, and organized crime was at an all-time high. OSAKA itself had around 1.9 million people in the prefecture in Japan.

a common sight in one of the alleys in Kamagasaki was a child around 7 years getting beaten by two adults for money. but the next thing that happened was not normal at all, when the adults were just about to leave the alley the boy who was beaten to death picked up the brick lying on the ground beside him and charged at the two men and beat them and take his money back with the money they have. now, most of you must be thinking that the boy was prey and two adults were hunting him. but that is wrong because the boy was observing them for 2 weeks he knew their weaknesses, the brick that was lying beside him was not coincident he placed it there but not only brick but alley that he stole money from two men all these factors were included in his plan. now, most of you must be thinking what does alley has to do with stealing money, well as you can see for stealing their money boy has to first get beaten but what if someone uses the fact that the boy was beaten in their favor to steal the money from boy. well, it may seem a little bit paranoid but that's how boy survived in these slums until today.

RYU POV

  "phew~"

                                                                                                                                                                                               "That was one hell of a fight, now time to count my spoils."                                                                                            

"That was a good fight, you certainly have good intelligence for your age," said an unknown man   

"well thank you for the compliment, but who are sir if I may ask," said Ryu while bowing his head Ryu doesn't speak this politely to others. but this man was completely different because the shier aura he was releasing unconsciously was tremendous.

"well aren't you a polite one or should I say a very intelligent one, well to answer your question my name is Kazuma Kiryu." Kazuma said

as Kazuma said that Ryu become wide-eyed well his reaction was natural, Kazuma is known as the DRAGON OF DOJIMA for a reason. at his reaction, Kazuma chuckled lightly and said that surprised Ryu.                                                                                                                                                                         

" RYU EMIYA I would like to ask you a question which may change your life for better or worst"      after a small pause he asked the question that I was predicting the least                                                  

"would you like to become my adopted son and next heir of the TOJO clan"

"A-ah huh? sorry for my behavior sir, but could you give me some time to think about it if you want we can meet here tomorrow" Ryu said

at Ryu's answer, Kazuma started laughing loudly and said

 " well, I think I didn't make the wrong choice by choosing you as my successor, well then let's meet tomorrow."                                                 

 and with saying his last words for today's meeting Kazuma disappears into a dark alley leaving Ryu behind in deep thoughts.

'well, let's buy something to eat the first cant make a life decision on an empty stomach'