Daddies lil slut

Olivia was working late on a case at the precinct it was nearly midnight. She hears her phone ringing it was Elliot, she answers and he invites her to go have drinks at 7:30 the next evening, she agrees. They hang up and soon after Olivia decides to home because she was stuck on the case and needed sleep, she gets in her car drives home and walks in her front door and she didn't see Elliot sitting on her couch waiting for her. "Hey Liv" he says. She screams "ELLIOT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" Elliot let out a laugh and replies "Im going to fuck your tight pussy so hard Liv" with a smirk, she feels her panties dampen and lets out a soft moan. He picks her up and puts her over his shoulder and carries her to her bed and lays her on the mattress and black blanket as he unbuttons his slacks and takes them off as Liv stares at his big hard erection that she caused and moans "mmm" He takes her pants and wet panties off and pulls her to the end of the bed and starts licking her wet tight pussy while on his knees stroking his big hard cock with his other hand. As she's about to cum he starts rubbing her clit simultaneously. "Mmmm Im going to cum daddy" she says. He licks up all her sweet wet goodness. He stands up and puts the tip in as she moans so loud "Yesss daddy fuck me so hard make me you're little slut mmm". Elliot picks up the speed pounding her tight wet pussy harder and faster than anyone has ever fucked her. He takes off her shirt and bra as he slows down and kisses her stomach all the way up her tits and neck leaving a bright red hickey on her right tit and the right side of her neck just above her collarbone.  She moans in his ear. "Mmmm Elliot" he pulls out before he finishes and she puts his big long hard cock in her mouth and he cant believe she can take the whole thing. She stares at him with her seductive brown eyes as he finishes in her mouth. He put his hand around her neck and pushes her back against the bed and pounds her wet tight pussy. She couldn't stop shaking and squirting everywhere. Her bed was soaked with her sweet juices. He finishes in her dripping wet pussy and licks it all up she was still shaking uncontrollably and moaning so loud, "mmmmm Elliot i love being your little slut you make my tight pussy feel so good" she said. He finished on her tits. They laid on the floor afterwards breathing heavily by that time it was 3 in the morning "I have to go home Liv, we have work in the morning" Elliot says seemingly upset. "I had a amazing time Liv and I know you did too" as he chuckled and looked at the soaked bed from her pussy. He gets up after they lay on the floor talking for what seemed to be 10 minutes but it was 4:47am. "We can sleep in the living room tonight since its so late so you don't have to drive home tonight" Liv says smiling at him. They get up and put some clothes on. Liv gets a few blankets and pillows out of the closet on the top shelf where she has to stand on her tip toes to reach them and hands them to Elliot to take to the living room for them. Elliot makes a comfortable bed on the floor in front of the fire place and they fall asleep next to each-other with Elliots arm wrapped around Liv's waist.

Hope you enjoy this is my first watt pad story😻😩😏