prank

requested by beachszn

i'm going to make this imagine based off the triplets' video where they prank nick with that fake bird since it's the only thing i could think of. plus, ur gonna be the one scared of birds. anyways, i hope u enjoy (:

"hey guys!" nick exclaimed with a smile from the back seat.

chris fixed his position in the passenger's seat and said, "today we're pranking y/n."

matt smirked, "she is deathly afraid of birds. no matter if they're dead, alive, fake, real, she's fucking scared of them. we're about to go to michael's to get a fake little bird to prank her with."

"this is fucking cruel but it was matt's idea and we're just here to help," the youngest triplet stated.

nick said, "y/n, if you're watching this, we love you so fucking much and we're so sorry."

matt then said, "alright, off to michael's we go."

once the triplets got to michael's and parked, matt took the key out of the ignition and the three got out, heading into the store.

nick held the camera and said, "alright, we're in michael's. we just have to find a realistic looking bird thing."

"this is absolutely fucking cruel," matt mumbled as he walked around the store, his two brothers following behind him.

chris chuckled, "you're the one who had the idea though. there's no turning back now."

matt rolled his eyes as he finally found the fake birds.

he picked up a small, tan one before saying, "this one looks pretty real."

"fuck yeah, we're getting it," the oldest triplet said, filming matt and chris, who stood next to each other.

"well, we'll see you once we get home and get everything set up!" chris exclaimed, taking the camera from nick and turning it off.

"i genuinely hope this goes well," chris pointed out as the three made their way to the front of the store to cash out.

matt nodded, "as long as nick doesn't fucking burst out laughing."

"oh, shut up! i will not burst out laughing!" the oldest exclaimed.

the youngest slapped his arm before saying, "we'll see about that one, bud."

the triplets got back to their house, quietly going inside to set up the prank, knowing that you were in matt's room.

nick set up a couple cameras in the kitchen before turning them on, giving his younger brothers the cue to start their acting.

"holy fuck!" chris shouted, faking a shocked tone.

you quickly ran out of matt's room and into the kitchen, stopping right at the entrance before asking, "what?"

"there's a fucking bird in here," nick said, sounding panicked.

"no there isn't, you're kidding," you said in disbelief.

matt said, also sounding panicked, "we're not joking, babe. it went on top of the fucking cupboard."

"we opened the door after going out and it just fuckin' flew in," chris explained, looking over to you.

you shook your head, not believing them one bit.

"let me see it," you said.

your boyfriend sighed as he grabbed the footstool in between the fridge and the wall, setting it up and allowing you to climb up onto it.

you peaked over the cupboard and sure enough, there was a small "bird" just chilling in the corner.

"oh my fucking god!" you exclaimed, quickly hopping down from the footstool before covering your mouth in shock.

nick exclaimed, "see?! we fucking told you!"

"who the fuck is gonna get it out?!" you shouted, becoming more scared by the second.

matt said, putting on some rubber gloves,
"i will."

"matthew, don't you fucking dare," you said, sounding strict.

he looked down at you before saying, "i have to! we can't just have a fucking bird chilling in the house."

"fuck, fuck, fuck," you mumbled under your breath, starting to pace back and forth.

nick gently gripped your arm before saying, "it's okay, y/n."

"chris, get the broom and nudge it toward me," matt demanded.

the youngest grabbed the broom, sticking it up in the air and matt directed chris on where to move the end of the broom stick.

"what if it fucking flies at us, matt?!" you shouted, looking up to your boyfriend.

"it won't fly at us, y/n, calm down," he reassured, "it looks hurt."

chris finally nudged the "bird" toward matt so he could grab it and he did, tightly holding it in his grasp.

matt carefully stepped off the footstool while still holding the fake bird, sending chris a small smirk, one of which you couldn't see.

"dude, what the fuck are you doing?! aren't you going to let it outside?" nick questioned, sending matt an eye roll.

before anyone could say anything else, matt started running toward you with the bird figurine.

you screamed and started running away from him, making the three boys burst out laughing.

your boyfriend then ran at you again, but you ran into nick's room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

"baby, it's fake!" matt exclaimed through his laughter as he held the camera nick hid on the counter.

you shouted, "i don't give a shit, get that thing away from me!"

chris let out a loud laugh and as he did so, nick slapped his arm.

the youngest exclaimed, "ow!"

"fuck off, i barely fucking touched you!" nick retorted.

matt then put the small bird in his pocket before saying, "baby, i threw it away. please open the door."

you did so and before anything else could happen, chris quickly took the bird from matt's pocket and threw it at you.

you let out another scream before backing up against the wall.

matt handed the camera to chris and the youngest just kept recording the whole scene.

nick walked first into his room and chuckled while picking up the bird, "it's fake, y/n. it's not going to do anything."

"i don't give a fuck, nick! please actually throw that thing away," you said, hiding your face into your hands.

chris then took the bird from his brother and went outside to throw it into the garbage can.

matt chuckled, "you can look, baby. chris threw it out."

you removed your face from your hands before asking, "who's fucking idea was it to do that?"

"matt's," the oldest quickly said, pointing at your boyfriend.

you shuffled over to matt, wrapping your arms around his waist as you stuffed your face into his chest before saying, "don't ever do that again."

"i won't, i'm sorry, baby. i love you," he said quietly, kissing the top of your head.

you responded, "it's okay, i love you too."

a/n - this was the longest one i've done so far & im so sorry😭