Chapter Ten

Loud thunder is heard from outside as Billy grabs onto Henry, kissing him. He also hugs onto his sister and mother as they look around confused. "Agatha, you're gonna wanna see this!" Sam ran into the room as the weather outside got more intense.

Large red clouds formed into the now red sky. Agatha looked up in fear now as she looked back to Billy. "It's her, she's here." She said, the look fo terror still on her face. Billy stood up as he helped Henry up. Destiny and Sarah stood up as well. Sarah looking out the window in shock as she saw the red sky. "Oh god." She said as she stood next to the witch. Sarah stopped Billy, destiny, and Henry before they left the room. "Wait! Listen, Billy I know you want to speak to her but she not in the right space, she acts out of emotion and will hurt you. Please don't go out there." She said, trying to stop them. Billy looked at her, then past her towards the stairs. "I'm sorry Mom, but I have to speak to her." He ducked under her arm that was blocking the doorway, being followed by his sister and boyfriend.

The three run outside to see Wanda defending from the sky. She lands gracefully as she smiles at the sight of her sun. She hugs him as they meet, Henry and Destiny standing close by now. She looks at the house behind them as she Notices Agatha walking out of the building. She stops hugging Billy and looks in anger at Agatha. "I knew I shouldn't have left you here you devious witch." Wanda shoot a blast past Henry and Destiny as it reached Agatha, turning her back into the sweet neighbored Agnes. Everyone looked in shock as they saw what Wanda had done.

"Billy, it's time to go." She says now angry at the sight of Agatha. She pulls at his arm as she opens a star shaped portal leading to a cabin on the other side. "Wait, no. Mom stop." He pulls away from her as he looks back at Henry, Destiny, and Sarah. He loved them. "I have a family here, I know you love me but if you really do care, you will let me stay with them." Billy stepped away from Wanda and towards Henry. Wanda looked angry now. Billy looked down as a red form of energy flowed through her dark stained fingers. She walks up to Billy and grabs his arm again, trying to pull him to the portal. "No time for these foolish games Billy, it's time to go home."

Henry approach's them to try and speak, but Wanda lashes out and blasts him across the yard they had been standing in. Henry flew into a patch of grass, causing Destiny and Sarah to run to him as Billy looked in shock. He ran to the boy that was now laying on the grown. He set Henry into his lap and he rubbed his face. "Henry?! Henry?! Wake up!" He said. Henry let out a slight moan, giving a response to Billy's calls. Tears fill Billy's eyes as Henry is Barley breathing. His head lays in Billy's lap as he struggles.

Wanda looks in shock at what she did. When she tries to rest and hand on Billy shoulder, a large blue energy blast is shot at her from Billy who had reached his hand back to throw her away. His emotions filled his body as he watched Henry struggle. "Henry, please stay with me. You got this I promise. I'm right here." He put his hand on the back of Henry's head as he held it up with his hand. Henry tried to let out a few sounds but nothing.

Wanda raises herself into the air now, obviously angry. "You've gave me no choice Billy!" She yelled down to him. He looked back at her, his eyes filled with the blue energy. He looks back at Henry who is barley holding on. Billy lays Henry down gently as he stand. He turns towards Wanda, looking at her in the air. "No." He said. His tears falling down his face. His body starts to float into the air as he closses his eyes. A large blast of blue energy fills the air as all the red turns to blue. Billy raises into the sky as Wanda looks in shock. He opens his eyes and looks down to her.

Destiny holds onto Henry as she looks up at the sky to her brother. "Billy! Don't stup to her level! Remember what mom taught us!" She yelled to him.

Billy looked down at her as she yelled. He had no intention of being as bad as his so called mother.

Henry, who lays in Destiny's arms, looks into the blue colored sky to his boyfriend in the sky. "Billy." He lets out the single word as he closes his eyes. He was dying, and they all knew it. Sarah holds her hand against Henry's head, putting him asleep to maintain the amount of life he had left for as long as she could. "I can't fo this for long." She said to Destiny. The sister nodded as she looked back to the boy in the sky.

The thunder started to sound louder from Billy's emotions. The ground shook as Wanda looked around in fear. She descended back to the ground. She wasn't going to fight her own son. Billy stood in front of her as she looked back to the two girl and the almost dead boy. She knew that she couldn't do this to Billy, not now. After all that she's put him through. "I will let you decide when you are ready Billy. But know I'll always be there." She said, before opening another star portal and walking through it.

Before the portal closes, she looks back to Billy. "I'll always love you, even from a distance. Now, go help your family." She smiled before the portal finally closed.

Billy ran to Henry as he sat there in pain. He put a hand over the dying boys head and closed his eyes. He was going to save his boyfriend, he knew he could. If what Agatha said was true, then this should be easy for him. He entered Henry's spiritual force and found the little life he had left. Billy explained this life and healed Henry. He opened his eyes to see Henry gasping for air as if he was under water. The two boys looked at one another in shock as Henry shot up and hugged Billy. They both cried as the two girls by them smiled.

"I was so scared I lost you." Billy cried happily as the two held onto one another. "Don't think you'll loose me that easy." Henry laughed, pulling away from the hug first. The two kissed before standing up. The sky was clear now and seemed normal. Sam stepped out of her house and looked to Billy. She felt bad, but Billy felt nothing but anger towards her. After all she did, he felt there was no forgiveness that he could give her.

And by Sam was Agnes, who was no longer the witch from earlier. Just the sweet ice cream lady they knew from before. Billy smiled. He felt as if things where normal again. Well besides the fact that he had a lot to learn these next couple years. Who knew what else might want his power.

"Now what?" Destiny asked Billy. "Now we go home." He said, smiling at his family.