3:trauma

Another update because I feel like I'm on track and also still bored

.......
Dae-Hwan POV

It's the next day, I'm already at school. This morning is going by good, I met Darren again. I think we might be friends, turns out he's really funny.

He does weird things but it makes me laugh, other times he would do some really sus stuff but I'd ignore. I wonder if he has any other friends because he mostly goes off to do something else.

Anyways, I'm strolling outside the school. I wanted to get a good look at the field, as I was turning the corner a group of boys come into my view. I spot Darren in the group of I think.... 7 boys because his hair and someone else's being the only ones that's dyed, the rest of the other boys hair was black. Most of them were standing while two of them were sitting with their back faced to me.

I move closer to get a better look, "Wow, their handsome." I whisper to myself. "I know right." A deep breathy voice says from behind me. I screeched really loudly and fell to ground causing the group of boys to look over here.

"Oops I'm sorry, I tend to do that a lot."

(She's not apart of the cast because she won't be mentioned a lot)"Oh it's o-"

"Oh it's o-"

"Are you okay?" Another deep voice, gosh why does everyone have a deep voice. "Yes I'm fine, thank you." I reply and I get off the ground when I realize I've been kneeling on the ground the whole time.

"My names Oliver moy." He says, just then I notice some the boys that were standing on the field had came over here. The one with the blue streaks and the one with long silky black hair were still sitting with their backs to us.

Oliver puts his hand out for me to shake and I comply "Hi, I'm Dae-"

"That's Dae-Hwan, he's my new friend." Darren says, I nod to confirm it. "Oh, well your in for a treat now that Darrens your friend." The one that kinda looks like Oliver says. That might be his brother.

"Aye mane, what that mean?" Darren says loudly, they all walk away laughing. "Sebastian! What that mean!?" Darren still confused yells again while running to them.

I just laugh, just when I'm about leave I notice the girl is still behind me "Oh shi- I forgot you were still behind me".

"Sorry to scare you, I can't help it. Anyways I'm Tasha, wanna be chemistry buddies? Since you know, we have something in common." She smiles brightly while pointing at the group of boys "Umm, ok? are we in the same chem class?" I ask as I begin to walk back inside the school, her following behind closely.

"Yep, I remember you being one of the first ones to walk in class yesterday." I nod.  "Anywaysss, where ya headed." Tasha ask.

"Well I might go home because  I toured the school, went to all of my classes, checked out the clubs and sports. I'm basically done for the next few days." I say. She nods "Well what did you join?" She ask excitedly. "I didn't join anything to big like sports, but I joined in some clubs though. Like photography, film, and art." Yes, I lied. I didn't join anything, I'm not too interested in that stuff but I want to look interesting to everyone.

I know what your thinking, I'm insecure. Well I'm not insecure, I'm just aware. I like to be safe, I guess you can say I act like this because of bullies. But I'll get through my time in high school safely, same goes for college.

"You should join the track team, some of those guys we saw at the field are on the track team." Tasha claims. "Nah, I prefer to save energy. Plus I hate running, I absolutely hate it." I say

"I thought you would wanna join because you seemed like you were admiring them, joining the track could be a way to be closer with them." She says with a creepy smile. I side eyed her weirdly "well that's kinda stalkerish, and I was just looking at them. Nothing special about that."

Tasha shrugs "Oh well, I signed up for track just so I can be closer with them.
Especially Kane." She smiles very brightly after mentioning this Kane.

"Well you do you, I'm going to the bathroom." I say, I quickly leave. Wanting to get away from her. 'Man she's weird' I say to myself. I actually ended going home, because there wasn't really anything to do.

Tomorrow I can try to make some more friends but for right now I'm tired and ready to sleep in my bed for the rest of the day.

......
I always reread my chapters two times before publishing because I be skipping over mistakes the first time.😭

Anyways, did you enjoy this chapter. So far what you've read are filler chapters, the next chapter those few days of them touring the school will be over and the real stuff will happen.

Also imma try to update my whole spring break before school starts. After that I will be busy because I have testing coming up.