Chapter One, the only chapter

"Shhh, stay quiet Sugarplum. You don't want the others to hear you, don't you?" Licorice asked, pulling away your (shorts, underwear, pants, skirt). "Have you been playing with yourself recently?" The black-haired boy asked, a smirk plastered across his face. "No, Licorice," You say. "Ah, ah, ah. What's my name?" Licorice questioned. "No, sir," You stuttered (I didn't type out the stuttering because I hate stuttering in text).

Licorice then pulled down your (panties/boxers/briefs). "So cute..I wonder if I could ruin it?" The darkskin boy spoke to himself. You started whimpering quietly, desperate for his attention. "Keep begging and I'll stop, leaving you craving for more," He asserts. "Yes sir," You say under your breath. Licorice rubs his finger around your waiting hole, teasing you.

"Please," You whisper, as Licorice stops. "I told you to stop," He says, sticking a finger in. "Mm~" You moaned, covering your mouth. "You like that, baby?" Licorice continued teasing and stuck another finger in. You arch your back, feeling close to cumming. "Close already? We were just getting started," Licorice said, replacing his fingers with his hard cock.

"MM~!" You moaned. Licorice covered your mouth before you could make any noise. "Sugarplum, Poison Mushroom is still asleep," Licorice said, pumping in and out of you quite quickly. Finally, after about 10 minutes, Licorice came. He pulled out and came on your stomach. "Didn't that feel good?" He asked, wiping the cum off your stomach.

End lol