oikawa aint shit🧍‍♀️

''Hes such a dick'' ''well...sometimes!'' you laughed a little and told Iwa to go too the food section so you guys could have the sleepover at both your and Oikawa's house.

''Food section Iwa!!"'

''On my way mrs!''

Iwa ran while Pushing the cart until he got to the food section. ''hm...'' you thought about what to grab while Iwa stood besides you. ''Lets get some candys, drinks, and chips'' Iwa suggested.

''YES!'' both you and Iwa started filling the cart with drinks and goods. ''I think thats enough'' you said. ''Lets go check out idiot'' ''right after you'' you both Paid and went back to your house when the sleep over would take place. You both finally reached the house and went inside.

''Hey Iwa ill be changing upstairs call me if you need anything!'' ''will do idiot'' You went upstairs and got changed into this.

As you made your way out of the bathroom you heard mufled sounds coming from your bedroom. You stood outside the door for about a minute to see if you were just hearing things, But there was definitely someone in there. you grabbed the door knob and twisted it revealing Oikawa and some other girl with brown hair making out on your guys bed.

''oikawa..?'' Tears started rolling down your eyes, you couldnt believe what you were seeing.

''y-y-n?'' he looked up at you and got the girl off of him. your sadness soon turned into anger and you wanted to murder that fucking bitch including Oikawa. ''YOU FUCKING BITCH OIKAWA'' you grabbed the girl by the hair and slammed her head against the wall. Oikawa got mad when he saw what you did to the girl so he ran towards you and Punched you. your nose soon started bleeding and so were your knuckles.

 your nose soon started bleeding and so were your knuckles

Just then Iwa walked into the room because of the commotion he had heard downstairs.

''Y/n is everything-'' He saw Oikawa besides the girl trying to help her up,but the poor girl couldnt move a muscle because of how bad she had been slammed onto the wall. He then saw your nose bleeding and thats when he lost it. ''YOU FUCKING BITCH'' he launched himself at oikawa and started to Punch him in the face as oikawa tried to fight back. ''SHE FUCKING TRUSTED YOU ASSHOLE'' oikawa kept bleeding Punch after Punch until you spoke up.