No. 3: Nessa

Nessa is a black-toned woman with a title as the Water-type gym leader and a part-time model that has it all. Beauty, fame, and her powerful Pokémon. But she lacks one thing, a boyfriend. Her friend Sonia is already dating Victor despite the age gap, and Bea is rumored to be having a relationship with her Machamp due to them being too close to each other.

Now Poképhilia isn't illegal, but it is quite rare these days back then in the Galar region. It was established a few months ago after seeing a female trainer gets railed hard by a male Obstagoon. Turns out, it was the journalist from Sinnoh trying to write an article for the Pokémon in this region. And she immediately loves it.

Nessa can't lie, she was skeptical about this. Not the Pokémon, but herself. Even when she has these wonderful traits, she is terrible at love. She discovered that the hard way when she heard about a group of boys who just wanted Nessa for money and her body. And what's worse is that one of them is the boy she was about to confess.

So here on out, she has to be very cautious with who she is dating. She sighs sadly as she takes a short break from her career to visit Hoenn, the place filled with water.

What she encountered was some pretty interesting Pokémon. Like Breloom, the Clamperl evolution, and the original Zigzagoon evolution. She was surprised at how different it was compared to it. She heard about regional variants but she never thought the original Pokémon of it only reaches Linoone.

As she was walking to the Pacifilog Town (which she says it's her favorite place), a medium-sized shadow murking through the ocean, then disappears.

(Timeskip)

Nessa is sitting on the beach at Slateport, admiring the scenery with her dark blue bikini while trying to ignore the moaning of trainers with their respective Pokémon, she even witnessed a threesome with a female trainer with 2 Gardevoirs (1 is m...

Nessa is sitting on the beach at Slateport, admiring the scenery with her dark blue bikini while trying to ignore the moaning of trainers with their respective Pokémon, she even witnessed a threesome with a female trainer with 2 Gardevoirs (1 is male and 1 is female to which she was even more surprised).

Not wanting this to be extremely awkward, she decided to take a swim far far away from the shore. She felt something brushes her feet. She jolted, thinking it was a Magikarp. But then it happened again, this time on her thighs. Okay, now she's scared.

Suddenly, a bunch of Tentacool appears around her, trapping her by wrapping her limbs together, but thanks to some of their heads, she was able to stay afloat.

"W-What the hell?!" She screamed. "Help! Help!"

Unfortunately for her, she was too far away from the shore.

She struggles as the Jellyfish Pokémon continues to hold her as if they're giving a sacrifice to some God. And that God is the Alpha Tentacruel that is emerged from the water, however, this one has purple skin and green gems instead of the usual blue and red meaning that this is shiny.

"A Tentacruel?!" She heard about this Pokémon that it is very powerful and also dangerous. "What are you gonna do to me?!"

Then it showed 20 tentacles in front of her. Her eyes widen in realization.