Chapter 5: League of Assassins Part 1

Hong Kong: Penthouse

After arriving from his trip from Osaka, Alex was now sitting on a couch cleaning his guns while the top half of his suit laid beside him.

Currently he was wearing a tank top and the bottom half his suit but with the weapons placed away.

"So, this Shiva chick...think she's all the hype?" He questions.

White Box: "Well she had Torizawa spooked, that's for sure."

Yellow Box: "Whatevs. Riku's just your typical international crime boss. We're Deadpool! The Merc With A Mouth. Just cause he's scared, doesn't mean we should be."

Red Box: "I'm with stupid."

"Heh." Alex chuckles a bit then his phone vibrates on the table.

He picks it and answers.

"If you're one of my contacts or a booty call, (as pleasurable as that is) gotta say I'm busy right now." He greets, kicking his feet on the table.

???: "It is your employer."

Alex: "Oh, ominous and mysterious figure! See you didn't give me your name, so I started calling you that...so what's up?"

???: "Shiva. Has she been taken care of?"

Alex: "Not yet. She wasn't in Osaka, but a partner of hers was. So I "asked" where she was. I'm in Hong Kong now. Going leave in a bit to ask where she's usually holed up. Then...bang! She's done and you pay me."

???: "Very well...contact me when you've killed her."

Alex: "Wait! Before you hang up...you didn't really give out details on why I need to murk Shiva. What's the deal between you two?"

???: "I thought a mercenary never asked questions on why they were hired."

Alex: "Oh, we don't. But call me overly curious, y'know?"

???: "Call me...when it's done."

His employer says then hangs up and Alex scoffs.

"Dick." He retorts then checks the time on his phone.

"Annnd my cue to head out. This should be easy, start with the bad guy bars right?" Alex asks stretching.

White Box: "Naturally."

"Thought so. Let's hit it." He said clapping his hands together and starting to exit out.

1 Hour Later: Shiva's Nightclub

Arriving in the elevator and soon stepping out, Shiva and Cass started walking towards her office upstairs.

As they did, Cass looked around and saw a ring of two fighters fighting bare-knuckle with the crowd cheering them on.

"You've been busy." She says.

"Yes. But my organization is still lacking in numbers." Shiva retorts.

"That would be a good thing." Cass mentally tells herself and they arrive in her office.

Shiva sits in her chair at her desk while Cass takes a seat in front of her.

"Deadpool. What do you know of him?" She questions as she starts sharpening a knife.

"He's a freelance mercenary. Superhuman attributes. And has regenerative abilities. Can't die." Cass lists.