1 ~D.R x Reader~

Contains

Contains

Male dominance
Vampire
Kinky maybe....daddy kink atleast
Age gap
Losing virginity
Oversensitive submissive
Mr Darshan Raval
Mild witchcraft
Italics intended  ('cause why not it looks pretty tho)

"He barely slid few inches of himself in you, knowing it was your first time....'cause he never wanted to hurt you."

You fiddled with his slender fingers while being deployed on his lap, wondering the fact how you made in this situation. Where you have a vampire stepfather who is more than a decade older than you but you both are each other's love of life.
He confessed his love for you the night you found him shivering beside you as he was in your room, helping you with your school homework earlier, before you ended up drifting into slumber.
He looked so seedy and his hands felt so cold as if they were about to freeze, he ended up in this situation 'cause he was ingesting animal blood for the past two months since he began living with you and your mother. His survival wasn't meant with the blood of rabbits or rats, rather he needed human blood for his proper survival or atleast for the sake of being alive.
Fear of losing him, whom you loved with your whole life took over you that day and it was the first instance when you letted him consume a bit of yourself.
Him consuming your blood everyday didn't affected you much in anyways, he was keenly careful with you in every aspect possible... From making sure to not hurt you even a bit while sucking to removing his fang marks from your body and ensuring the fact that you won't suffer anaemia because of him.

Coming back to the present you felt his palm caressing your neck as you whined due to a ticklish feeling and wriggled in his lap making him let out a chuckle in his deep voice.

"Darsh stop...."

"Just a second princess... "
He quoted consolidating on the thing he was doing as you looked upon your shoulder, just to see a bewitching golden light with a tint of blue with itself coming out of his palm, ushering directly on your skin, healing all your wounds. He planted a kiss on your forehead bringing you back to reality after he found you completely lost in esteeming his charms.

"Give me your knee y/n"
He said with a smile as you got off from him and placed your leg between his legs, making your left knee that was sheathed with bandages face him directly. He delicately removed your bandages, making your wound underneath them come to the surface. His hands emitted that golden celestial light again as you looked at your knee just to encounter new dermis covering the open wound and eventually being completely flawless as if the agonizing scar never existed. He bent to plant a kiss on your knee before telling you to be more careful with the school bullies. You were listening to his lecture or more particularly describing just admiring him rather than paying any attention to his words. You cupped his cheeks, making him stop speaking in between and look at you.