Nemo

"Let's start a band!"

"!?"

The collective amount of surprise on the faces of Venti's friends made him a bit annoyed. Couldn't THEY see it too?!

"Stop making those faces! We should totally make one! We all have anemo visions, no?"

"Venti... That doesn't mean we should do that."

"Quiet, Xiao! We're going to make one! And I mean it!"

How did they get here? Why was Venti asking this stuff? Who even is here? Allow me, your fateful author, to explain.

While out in town with Xiao, Venti saw a flyer about how Jean, the world-famous band manager, was going to be hosting auditions for which band she would manage next. Venti, being her biggest fan, talked about making one so that he could meet her and show her what he could do.

Xiao thought he was joking.

You'd think that Xiao would know better by now that his boyfriend, at that moment, was not joking.

Now, back with our protagonists, Aether, Kazuha, Xiao, and Venti....

"We should!"

"Aether, really?" Xiao's blue-ish hair ruffled with annoyance.

"Well, yea! I mean, it'd be fun, and maybe then I can find Lumine, and we can have money!"

"When you put it like that..."

.... They are still talking.

"Well, if everyone is in agreement-"

"I didn't say anything-" Kazuha started, but fate had another option for him.

"We shall start a band!"

Maybe there would have been fighting over the name, but since I would get executed if I didn't make it this, and because I'm getting too tired to type, they decided on the name 4NEMO.

EXTRA: On the name-

Venti: Hey, Kazuha, I got this made for you!

Kazuha: Huh?

Venti: It's a clownfish keychain! To put on your pant loop thing while we perform!

Kazuha: ... why?

Venti: Because of 4-NEMO! I also got Aether and Xiao matching ones too!

Kazuha: I really don't have a say, do I?