Cecilias

"Hm.." A blue haired boy sat at his desk.

"What has you so glum, Chongyun?" His friend asked, sitting down in front of him.

"Hu Tao won't stop bothering me.. something about Xiao doing a show..." He yawned, putting his head down on said desk. Poor Chongyun, if only Hu Tao left this child alone.

"Xiao? I remember my aunt saying something about him. What does he do, anyway?"

"You're better off asking Hu Tao. I think Zhongli 老师-"(Lao shi, it means teacher in chinese.)"-would know where she is."

His friend looked at him, and sighed.

"If I'm gonna talk to Hu Tao, you're coming with me."

"Fine, Xingqiu. Let's go."

Back with our group of idiots, you could find Aether and Xiao outside a building.

"Tell me, Aether... how does Venti even think he is gonna do this?"

"He's YOUR boyfriend, Xiao. What I wanna know is how the hell he expects Kazuha to follow him around places..."

Aether's face dropped. This homosexual dumbass better not do something that could put us in harm, or worse, at the mercy of my sister. She's already doing work overseas in Fontaine, Aether thought.

"Oh my lovely friend and boyfriend~" Venti called, much to the horror of Aether. When he came out of the building, he brought out Kazuha, a blonde girl, and... a child?

"... Venti, my love, what the actual fuck."

"OK, hear me out Xiao."

The blonde girl was known well to Venti and Aether, being as she was once roommates with them while they were at college. Kazuha, Xiao, and you all at the moment, not so much.

"Come on, introduce yourself."

"Hello, I am Jean from Mondstatd's idol agency company. Venti came in asking for me to manage... you guys?" She was as confused as the rest of the gang.

"We're gonna be an idol group!"

"A-ah.."

Aether and Kazuha locked eyes in worry. We. are. fucked.

Alongside Chongyun and Xingqiu again, since I'm built different and wanna be special, before they got to Zhongli, they got to..

"Ah! Hello, you two. Where are you going?"

The two boys looked up at their friend, Hu Tao, and sighed. They REALLY didn't want to hear an old man's stories. at least not today.

"Hu Tao! What's up with Xiao?" Xingqiu asked, very interested.

"Ah, that emo. He's making an idol group with Venti and two other guys."

Chongyun sighed. Hu Tao would never know how damn cool that emo is. He knows how to party like a damn star. At least, he wouldn't know. He NEVER went out to parties with Xiao. Totally. 

"What's up with the popsicle?"

"Ah, he must be thinking of Xiao. He really looks up to him."

"Why? He's emo, goes to too many raves with his boyfriend, and has that dum-"

"How long are you going to describe yourself, Hu Tao?"

"How long until you stop dragging Chongyun everywhere?"

Xingqiu gasped. "HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME AND MY BESTIE'S FRIENDSHIP LIKE THAT?!"

"Then don't insult mine."

(It may not look like it, but yes, Xiao and Hu Tao are friends.)

Hearing that snapped Chongyun back into reality, and one that he was going to enjoy.