𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙨𑁍

Heaven.

Hell.

And whatever's in between.

Angels and Demons have been at each other's throats like dogs and cats for eons. Taking random hacks at each other, starting wars because an Angel looked at one of the Demons wrong. They're just extra, and they've always been that way.

And the worst part about it is all the other beings in the world get dragged into their messes. Except the witches, they always find a way away from the mess.

Today, was not one of those days thankfully. It's been maybe 80 years since the last Demon and Angel brawl. And things seemed almost peaceful.

Almost.

The Demon King and the Deity were at each other's throats once more. For what? No idea, but they were at each other's throats nonetheless.

Apparently one of the kings Demon lackeys was caught in the God lands without invitation. And Angels being Angels, they were pissed.

"You need to keep your hell spawn on your side of the world Demon King!" The Deity's shouts were always a pain. Especially to you.

But, being as this is something you had to listen to a lot, you've grown somewhat used to it. The Demon Kings growled at her, balking his fist in anger.

What was he angry about? You had no clue at this point.

"So instead of just sending him back for ME to deal with him, you put him in a Arch Alcony?" The king scoffed, his blood red eyes piercing through the Deity.

All you knew about the Angels Arch Alcony was that it was some type of non-visible force where they put things that need to be purified. And apparently demons are in there frequently.

The deity rolled her eyes, tucking and untucking her wings. "He wasn't where he was supposed to be, so I handled him personally. Keep your people in like before I do something we both regret." Perfect, another war threat.

The king seemed to say the words you were thinking, "is that a threat, Deity?" The calm tone he was putting in sent worse shivers down your spin than any of their screaming could do. If he sounds calm, hells about to break loose.

Literally.

He never received a direct answer, she only huffed and walked away, opening heavens gates and walking through after glaring at the king.

With a wave of her hand the Demon he's been missing suddenly appeared in front of him, bloodied, bruised, and his demon wings nearly gone.

One glance at him and the demons wings returned, along with everything else he nearly lost in that purity facility.

The only reason you heard all of this was because you were supposed to be bringing flowers to the Deity for a ceremony they're holding for new angels. The fairies have always been loyal to the Angels.

Doesn't mean you all like them. You've just been loyal to them. After the king and demon left you slowly emerged from the bushes, brushing the leaves off of your multi colored wings with a groan.

"They always have to do this when I haha to make deliveries. Once, just once I'd like to be able to come over here and do this quickly." You moaned in a hushed voice. With a quick breath out you started to flap your wings, flying into the air to knock on Heavens Gates.

"Who's there?" The gate asked.

"I'm a fairy here to make a flower delivery to the Deity." Thought your voice sounded level your were slightly shaking. Being at Heavens Gates was never some where you liked being.