How To: Grow Your Hair!

So, when we're young, I think everyone has wanted to be a princess. A princess with beautiful cloud of long billowing hair.

The long hair fad will never fade.

So today, I'm going to tell you some amazing ways to grow your hair.

Please don't skip past this! This method is something EVERYONE should know!

The method is called The Inversion Method.

And it can literally grow your hair 2-4 inches in a month. Maybe even quicker!

Here's what you have to do!

So, just before bed, set your alarm for 5 minutes. Then flip your head over, so you look like you're touching your toes.

Then, for five minutes, give your scalp a head massage.

It's that simple.

The way it works is when your head is upside down and you fingers are rubbing against the tiny holes that your hair comes out of, it gets more blood to your head, and it's also just really good for your scalp.

And I like to use hair oil on my hands while I massage my head because it makes my hair soft and silky😊.

Another great way is to brush your hair not only in the morning, but also in the evening or before you go to bed. It helps get the natural oils from the top of your head, right down to the bottom of your hair, which gives it a more glossy look.

And then there's the usual eating healthy and keeping fit to help your hair grow. It works.

So I hope you use this! The Inversion Method took about a month to show noticeable results for me, but maybe it will be quicker for you! Leaves comments on your progress, and if you want to give me any ideas for chapters or ask your makeup/hair/beauty questions, please comment them!

Product Recommendation:

Carino Professional Miracle Oil, around €5-6 from most pharmacies. It's great for glossy hair, the one I use all the time

DIY Alternative:

If you use Coconut Oil with conditioner it does the same thing but make sure you wash it ALL out, or your hair will look greasy

Hope this helps!

Rosy H 😎😊😆😍😘😜😇💋