Chapter 11- Found

Hey guys..so this story is also coming to an end..just two more chapters..so enjoy..

Aryan was screaming into the phone, he had alerted the police and with the help of CCTV he was able to find out that it was none other than Aditya who had kidnapped her.

Ar- (thinks)If something happens to her Aditya I will definitely kill you..tum mujhese kisi aur ko nahi cheen sakte ho..

He then remembered the small bracelet he had given to her as a gift, even though they were fighting she was still wearing it and he was able to track it.

Aditya was huffing in anger, Imlie had fallen unconscious yet she was still chanting his name. He will definitely whip her into submission.

Imlie was pretty sure she was dreaming, she was back in Pagdandiya enjoying the mangoes but it was the person sitting next to her smiling made her think it was definitely a dream.

She woke with a gasp and scream as water was poured on her, Aditya pulled her by the hair,

Adi- Abhi bhi uss Aryan ko yaad kar rahi ho??

Im- Maarte dum tak.

Adi- Toh theek hain..aaj teri maut paaki hain.

He pulled out the knife to stab her, but someone grabbed his hand. It was Aryan he had finally found them. One look at Imlie and he was already pummeling Aditya.

P- Mr.Rathore..leave him..nahi toh hume aapko bhi arrest karna hoga.

Ar- Le kar jao isse yahan se nahi toh I don't know what I will do..

Aryan turned around to see a semi conscious Imlie, staring at him,

Im- I must be still dreaming..you are here..

Ar- Imlie..it is me..your Aryan..sab theek hain..you are safe now.

Im- R..reality mein toh shayad..bol na saku..but I..love..you..

And with that she fell unconscious again. He quickly picked her up and took her to the hospital where doctor bandaged her wounds and kept her under observation..

Aryan was still remembering the conversation, especially what she had said to him. In normal situation he would have been so happy..but right now their life is to muddled up with his revenge and their forced marriage...for the first time he didn't know what to do.

It has been a week since the incident and Imlie looks like a completely different person, she didn't smile much and worst of all she wouldn't even look at him or talk to him.

Damn that Tripathi he had ruined everything, but one thing he was sure off was that he is not going to let Imlie push him away. After dinner he had went to talk to her,

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Sir..mein abhi bahut thak gayi hun..hum kal baat karegaye..

Ar- Apne Pati ko Sir sirf office mein bulana..ghar mein ABP..ya khadus..chalega..

Imlie looked at him shocked, he remembered that they are married?? But how??

Im- When did you remember??

Ar- The night you were kidnapped..

Im- Oh..

Ar- Imlie..stop pushing me away..I know that you love me..

Im- What are you talking about?? Love kahan se aa gaya??

Ar- You said that you love me..when I found you..

Im- I don't remember anything..Goodnight.

Aryan glared at her, sometimes he really hated her stubbornness. But he promised himself he won't let her push him away knowing very well that she loved him..now it is his chance to show her how he loved her..

Ps- Hey guys..please suggest some romantic ideas..do comment..please..