Chapter One

"Your luggages, Madame." A hotel worker came in my direction to carry my bags to my room, as I walked into the big hotel building in London.

I had two weeks of spring break and I had decided to spend one week of it here in London. I wanted to be as far away from my parents and our company as possible. The only thing they cared about was their reputation and money.

I hadn't even told them that I was in London yet. Only my best friend Casey knew. Not even my boyfriend Enzo. He also started to annoy me since I had started university. The only thing we were talking about was, if I would take over my parents' company. And it had been only two years since I had started studying laws and working at our company.

I went over to the check - in desk and the middle aged lady gave me the card to my suit.
Room number 23.

I stepped into the big, golden elevator and pressed the button to the third floor. Right before the doors were about to close, a tall blonde guy stepped in. He seemed to be 2-3 years older than me and was incredibly hot. He leaned on the elevator wall and slightly smirked at me, as if he had noticed the awkward tension.

My room was larger than I had expected and the balcony was the first thing to catch my attention. I quickly ran over to it and opened the big glass doors. A slight spring breeze touched my light brown skin and my curls flew into my face with the slightly cold wind.

The balcony was huge and had a beautiful view over the city. A comfortable pair of plush seats added to the warm atmosphere.

It was early in the afternoon and I had decided to not waste this day, even though I had just arrived. So I started to unpack my bags and got ready for some distraction.

As I was getting ready, I received a phone call from Casey. I picked up the phone and put it on speakers so I could talk and put my dress on at the same time.

"Hello?" I spoke to the phone on a table below me.

"Girl! Your parents are freaking out right now! Why don't you answer their calls?" Casey screamed.
So they found out. I wasn't going to keep it a secret anyway, it just bothered me at they found out so early. They had more time to annoy me now.

"I'll call them when I'm back from dinner. Does Enzo know?"

She was silent for a second.

"Of course he does. But he isn't as worried. You know how I feel about him anyway. He's probably happy that you're away for a few days, that motherfu-"

Casey didn't really like Enzo. She always assumed that he was cheating or that he was only dating me for the fame and money. And it bothered me that my boyfriend and best friend couldn't just get along.

"Alright Casey I'll call you back.", I said before she could finish her sentence.

I hung up the phone and finished my look. For this dinner I went for something classy- a long black satin dress with a long cutout on the right leg, showing off my perfectly shaved leg. I added some jewellery and black heels to finish the look.

And as soon as I was done getting ready, I decided to call my mom. I ignored the 130 missed calls from her and flinched when she picked up the phone.

"Selina Willows, are you out of your mind!", she screamed, even louder than Casey.
I wasn't out of my mind, I had just stopped caring and took a break from everything and everyone.

"Just let me decide for my own fucking life for once, mom.", I protested.

"Your father and I are very disappointed! We thought you got kidnapped!", she screamed even louder.

"No, mom, I'm fine, really.", I tried to calm her down.

"You're coming back! It's not safe for you to stay in London. I'll send our jet when it's ready."

"No mom I'm not coming ba-" Before I could finish my sentence she hung up the phone. But it didn't matter if she didn't hear the part where I said that I was not coming back for a week, because she wouldn't have cared anyway. She couldn't force me into that jet after all.

After I was done with the last touches of my makeup, I called the restaurant I wanted to have dinner at to do a reservation. Luckily, they still had an empty table for nine o'clock.

The restaurant was actually pretty close and I still had a couple of hours, so I decided to walk around for a while before it got fully dark.

I took my purse and left my room with excitement. But that excitement faded away as soon as I stepped into the elevator. I started to think about Enzo and how he didn't even call me yet. What was he doing so important?

When I stepped out of the elevator and entered the foyer, I saw tall Blondie from the elevator earlier today sitting with a blonde girl. They looked pretty close. Her hand was on his chest and he was grabbing her tightly by her waist.

He smirked when he saw me and his grip around the girl became even tighter. What was he trying to do? Because whatever this was, it was neither hot nor attractive.

I looked away and headed for the exit door. Outside, the valet staff came towards me to hand me my car keys.

"I'm not taking the car yet, but prepare it for half past eight," I said and walked towards the streetlights.

It was slightly cold, even with my coat on. But the city was beautiful. I took a walk around Thames river, coming back at exactly half past eight.

The black Range Rover that I had rented was parked in the big parking lot at the entrance of the hotel. The valet gave me my keys and I started to drive to the Italian Restaurant.

Instead of putting on my own music, I decided to let the radio play. British music was not really my thing. Especially not British rap. But then a song started to play that caught my attention. I checked the screen to check the name and the artist. It said "Obsessed with you" by Central Cee. I didn't know him, but whoever this guy was, I immediately fell in love with his voice.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴! 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦💗

𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘡𝘦𝘺𝘯𝘦𝘱❦