CHAPTER 5

(Stefan's Pov.)

Naka tulog na sya pag katapus ko syang angkinin ng ilang beses, I never been this obses to any other woman before, I Know she's different, from the moment I saw her, she's always in my mind and All I think about is how to have her.

Agad kung tinawagan ang sicretary ko, "Hello Cancel all my appointment for tomorrow, also check Miss Karina's boss" sabi alam nya na ang mga gagawin nya.

I lay down beside her and look at her for a moment, I still cant belive she's with me here today naaalala nya pa kaya ako?.

_Flash back_

I was soak in the rain, nag lalakad ako non kasi kakasimula palang ng negosyo ko and nobody wants to envest on me, walang wala ako non walang pera, walang kayamanan i was 21 back then.

A car suddenly stop and at may isang babaeng teenager na bumaba mula roon and she give me her umbrella, she even put a thaosand on my packet.

I was in a shock pero tinandaan ko ang mukha ng babaeng iyon, she smile and walk away, i was froze and dont know how to react sa ginawa nya.

In that very day, I promice my self to find her, I work so hard to become rich, day and night no time to play, and now thatbI got everything I want, I started looking for her, and allas I found her, but would she stay or she just really wanna play?.

All I wanna do now is to make her happy, while shes on the Game with me.

"Are you ready?" I ask kinabukasan, shes already prepared, shes wearing that simple white dress and flat shoes.

Tumango lang sya bilang sagot, "kinakabahan ako" sagot nya.

I giggle and took her hand," relax mag shoshopping lang tayo" sagot ko, I took her hand at saka ko binoksan ang pintoan ng sasakyan ko, "maiwan kana muna sa bahay ako na ang mag mamaneho" sabi ko sa driver, tumango lang ito, I stare at her and i saw how nervour she is napangiti nalang ako.

Pag dating namin sa isang bilihan ng damit sa mall ay hindi sya makapili she just keep on looking at the price tags and put them back, "alam mo isang damit dito, isang bulto na na ng ukay ukay yung presyo, sa ukaybukay nalang tayo" bulong nya sa akin na kinatawa ko.

"Ako ang mag babayad, so go on try something" sagot ko sa kanya, "miss please help my lady find a clothes that fits for her" sabi ko sa isang babae agad naman itong lumapit, i can see the un botton parts of her clothes I know what is this woman trying to do, but this is not going to work on me.

She tried a fitted red with a white laces dress, and I shook my head, "too revealing" sagot ko.

She wore yellow backless dress and smile at me, I just giggle and shook my head, "not good" i commented.

Napalunok ako sa red evening gown she can wear it but, ako lang ang dapat maka kita too seductive.

Then lastly she wore a turtle neck long gown and I agree, habang kita namans a mukha nya ang pagka irita, natawa nalang ako, I dont want her to show some skin pag nasa labas kami kung pwede nga balutin ko sya pag lalabas kami eh, I don't want other man to look at her, gusto ko ako lang.

I follow her on the dressing room, kung saan kaming dalawa nalang ang nandoon, I luck the door and look at her, "sa bahay nalang" sabi nya.

I gigigle and say, "I just wanted to kissed you", ngumiti lang sya saka ako tinampal sa dibdib, I care her face and kissed her lips.

A/N hope you all enjoy reading love lots.