#04 ; AJAX.

——11:45amThursday 3 February 2022—————

——
11:45am
Thursday 3 February 2022
—————

hu tao
Y/N!

hu tao
Y/N

hu tao
Y/N

hu tao
Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N
Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N
Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N
Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N
Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N
Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N
Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N
Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N

y/n
holy shit

hu tao
Y/N

y/n
WHAT??

hu tao
*1 image send*

hu tao
DO TOU BELIEVE THAT??

y/n
it's just Xiao saying 'our'

y/n
what's so special about that 💀

hu tao
NO I SWEAR ITSSD SOMORNITNG

hu tao
IT*

hu tao
IS*

hu tao
SOMETHING*

y/n
😨

hu tao
ILL EXPLAIN AR LUNCH

y/n
💀

—————
12:00pm
'lunch break'

"Thank you for letting me stay here Ganyu, i appreciate it!" You smiled towards Ganyu who was standing right now in front of you, "no worries
[Y/N]! Your always welcome!"

"I'll be heading off then, Hu Tao is waiting for me!" You smiled once more to Ganyu before leaving.

-;-

"[Y/NNNNNNN]!!!"

The brown haired girl jumped into your arms before shaking you dramatically, "I'll explain everything! So in the group chat me and Xiao were kinda chatting and i said 'y/n my love' and then Xiao said-"

Hu Tao was about to finish her sentence until a hand covered her mouth, "enough Hu Tao." The cold man came from behind and looked at Hu Tao before locking eyes with you.

"You're back."

His voice was ringing inside your head, 'why was that hot.' You were about to talk when someone swinged their hand over your shoulder.

"[Y/N]! My friend, i uhh kinda forgot my wallet today. Would you mind-"

"no." You took Venti's hand of your shoulder before yelling at the boy.

"It's been the fifth time this week?! Why do you keep forgetting your wallet?? Or do you just not have money?" You crossed your arms staring at the male.

"Yes and no. I spend all my money!" You groaned before taking out your wallet before someone stopped you.

"Don't do it [Y/N], Venti would probably spend it on wine." Zhongli took your wallet and closed it before giving it back. "Come Venti. The Shogun wants to have a word with you."

Xiao took his hand off of Hu Tao's mouth before taking them back in his pocket. "I could have died!" She screamed "So?"

Hu Tao and Xiao started to argue about shit like always.

HU TAO
"Be respectful to your friends!"

XIAO
"Who said you were my friend?"

H; "What?! So [Y/N] is your friend but I'm not?"
X; "If you put it that way, yea."
H; "I've known you longer?!!!"
X; "I don't see the problem."

You stared at the two in front of you before a male appreciated you, "ah [Y/N]! It's been a while hasn't it?"

You remember that voice.

You turned around and saw him.

"Ajax."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*————A/N————✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

GOOD LUCK WISHING FOR AYAKA IF YOUR PULLING FOR HER!!

I'm one of them 🙋‍♀️

BTW I HAVE 2 STORYS IN MY DRAFTS READY TO POST AFTER THIS ONE??

IM NOT SURE HOW MANY CHAPTERS THIS STORY WILL HAVE BUT I DEFFO WANT TO HAVE ABOVE THE 30 CHAPTERS.

SO WERE STILL NOT THERE YET 🤣

ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE DAY AND IF YOU VOTED FOR THIS STORY THANK YOU FOR VOTING!!<33