Chapter 6

Avneet was beyond shocked seeing sid flip her in a second once he got free. Now he was hovering over her.

Sid- Teasing daddy.. *spanks on her ass cheek*
Avneet- Ahh..

Sid pulled off her top which was not even hiding her breast and was stuck on her belly.

Now both of them were completely naked.

Siddharth went in the kitchen and brought some ice cubes in a bowl.

Avneet- No sid plzz...
Sid- Punishments can never be compromised with...

With this statement he pressed one ice cube on her clit making her moan.

Sid enjoyed her moans for a minute and then inserted his 3 fingers in one go without any warning.

Avneet- fuck.. sidd..
Sid teared a cond** and gave her to do her part.

In just a few seconds he took out his fingers and slided his length inside making her moan loud.

Avneet- sid..d.. plzz..zzz re...movee.. ice cubee..
Sid- Nah baby girl... beg me..
Avneet- Sidd.. plzz..zz.

Avneet's body starts shivering and sid removes it. Avneet relaxed but nahh sid have other plans. He started fucking her with high speed.

Avneet- Sidd.. *biting her lower lip showing how pleasurable it is*

Sid lowered at her front body while slowing down and started sucking her boobs.

Sid- You know you are like a drug..
Avneet- go fast plzz.. *she said rolling her eyes behind*

Avneet's body is moving like she is a mermaid.. her boobs heaving up as he thrusts himself more and more inside her.

Avneet- I am close...
Sid- Me too..
both chuckled and sid slided near her on bed... in few minutes both of them had their first orgasm.

Avneet- We aren't done yet right.. *she asked more and less sounding like confirming if I have more plans*

Sid- yes.. we are going to fuck in different styles today.
Avneet- umm... what are they..?

Note
Readers let me know which kind of fantasy you want for Sidneet to try on

Sid- You remember our 1st meet..?
Avneet- We had sex in the 1st official meet.. how can I forget that.. *she chuckled*
Sid- yes.. you were high back then too.
Avneet- You wanted it.. confess it now..
Sid- Okay.. I seduced.. *he chuckled*

Flashback

Avneet- Someone out there..? please open the door

No one was there as I called from my classroom. I don't know how I got locked in the room. I remember packing my bag to go back but after that I don't remember anything.

When I was about to think there is no one outside and I will have to stay here all alone I saw someone coming.

I shouted a little to make sure I am audible to that person.

Avneet- hey I am locked in this room. Please help me.. *I buzzed the door*

Sm1- Who..? Who will stay here at this hour.. It is almost 12 am.. I wish she isn't a witch or something..

Avneet- please help... I am mistakenly locked inside..
sm1- I felt the voice was familiar so I went there and saw College's new miss popular there..

Sm1- hi
Avneet- hi.. can you help me get out from here..
sm1- I don't have keys..
Avneet- Can you call the guard..?
Sm1- No.. actually I have to stay in here until next class so I can't do that..
Avneet- what..? Are you mad..?

Sm1- No.. It is just a bet.
Avneet- You boys are just ridiculous

And she went inside again ignoring what I was saying..

Sm1 jumped from the window to the pipe and knocked on the closed window.

sm1- open asap..
Avneet quickly opened the gate and pulled him inside.

Avneet- Are you mad..? what if you would have fallen..?
Sm1- If one has to save Miss beautiful this isn't danger then.. *he said pulling her hand in his and then kissing*

Avneet blushed but quickly hid her by looking around.

Avneet- Why you came inside..? you were free to go..
Sm1- leaving you alone..? This is not what Siddharth Nigam do.

Avneet- oh.. so what he do *asking seducively as equally as Sid is saying*
Sid- he saves the princess.. *winks at her*

Sid- btw how you got stuck in here..?
Avneet- I don't know.. *she told him what happened*
Sid- Oh.. then she is Priya the old miss fav of college and hottest before you came.. *he said while pasting chewing gum on the camera*

Avneet- how can you say that..?
Sid- I just saw her gossiping something like this..
Avneet- so why didn't you saved me before...?
Sid- *sticking gum on the other camera* because I was almost locked in Library

Avneet- oh.. btw what are you doing..?
Sid- completing my dare..

Goal- 500+ views, 40 comments and 40 votes

What is the dare..?
Sidneet going to have s*x tonight?
Any crazy idea with you..?

Any idea about what is coming ahead?