𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2

You got to the living room and sat between Tony and Natasha. Tony smiled a bit once you sat down and gave you a blanket which you accepted.

You and the Avengers talked for a few minutes before Sam complains about how the movie was gonna come on in 2 minutes. You sat back in the sofa and got a little closer to your boss which he didn't really mind. "What are we watching?" you ask while the winter soldier turns the TV on. "We are watching y/f/m (𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲)" Tony responds giving you a soft smile. You get excited since its your favourite and its basicially the only thing you watched when you were younger.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀.

The movie ended 20 minutes ago yet everyone was talking about the movie, you were asleep which no one really noticed. Stephen Strange turns to you and sees you fell asleep. "Oi Romanoff, your sister dozed off" he chuckles as everyone turns to you. "I'll take her to bed" Natasha smiles as she picks you up and takes you to bed softly.

Once you woke you went straight to the kitchen and got some juice/water/milk. You drank your beverage and went to change so you could run the erands for Mr Stark. You went to pick up his drycleaning, grab his coffee, bagel and three dresses he asked you to pick up for him.

As Tony was talking to Pepper you walk into his office. They stop talking and turn to you. You smile and give Tony his coffee and bagel while giving Pepper a sweet smile. "Hi, you must be Y/n Romanoff" Pepper says sweetly and gently. You nod and shake her hand. You turn to Tony so you could inform him about where his stuff was put away. He says thanks and sents you to do some more chores which you do happily.

𝗧𝗼𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I could tell Y/n is a nice lady and i'm glad she is was new assistant.

"So Tony, have you asked her if she'd babysit Morgan for us on the court date?" Pepper asks. "Not yet. I'm not asking till i tell the rest of the avengers that we are getting divorced." I state as i try not to look at my soon to be ex-wife.

We were only getting divorced because we both know that we are only together for Morgan. We don't even love each other anymore. I did feel bad about having to ask my new employee to look after my daughter while i get divorced. I knew it was time to tell the team but i didn't want to be asked questions.

I sighed as Pepper left and got back to filling my paperwork and emailing people.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 1:30pm

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I saw i have 10 minutes before i have to be at Peter's school to pick him up so i go out to Happy's car and tell him to go.

Once we got there i walked inside and asked where his class which the lovely desk lady led me to. I walk in and everyone looks at me. I smile at them and ask for Peter Parker then a kid walks up to me and says thats him. "Come on, Mr Stark wants me to take you to him. Go change and meet me at the car" i smile and pat his back.

As i wait in the car with Happy i get a text from Nat telling me that Tony and Pepper are getting divorced. My mouth dropped. They were surely a bad match but they were a cute power couple. I put my phone away as the kid gets in the car. We exchange a 'hi' and Happy drives back to Stark industeries.

I drop Peter off with Tony and get back to doing what i was meant to be doing.

_________
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 662